(Not so)Angry Player Plays Resonant Rise!!!

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by dgdas9, Jun 17, 2013.

1. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

You know, that dirty dirty mod that allows you to have microblocks for every block, as long as you edit the configs...

2. whizzball1

whizzball1 New Member

Immibis Microblocks. That's the one.

3. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

No, I am talking about an addon for Multiart.

4. the_j485

the_j485 King of the Wicked

Forge microblocks, by Chickenbones. What's so bad about it?

5. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

Immibis's adds microblocks for EVERY solid block. There's nothing bad about it. There's just something better.

6. Yusunoha

Yusunoha New Member

well, you can't disagree the way immibis does it is bad, because his microblocks can be used on mods without having those mod developers update their mod for it. but updating his mod would require alot of work, because you'd have to keep tabs on all the supported mods and see if they changed anything in their codes. and getting support for an unsupported mod would require asking immibis and hoping he'll code it

now how chickenbones does it, he gives out an API that mod developers can use for their mods. it wouldn't be that much of work for chickenbones to update his mod compared to immbis, and it probably won't be alot of work for other mod developers to update their mods with chickenbones's microblocks, though it'll probably be quite some work to implent the microblocks API. but the success of chickebones's microblocks depends on how many mod developers will be using it

whizzball1 and dgdas9 like this.
  7. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

Yeah, this hibernated for a while. Time to wake up!WAKE UP THREAD!

2013-10-20_22.22.51.png So, first off, I moved out of that damn swamp. I am now living in my wonderful vulcano of derpyness 2013-10-20_22.23.04.png So, here, I have 2 floors! 2013-10-20_22.23.11.png This is th first floor, it basically has all my machines! I think I like how it turned out. 2013-10-20_22.24.28.png I have some heat gens from Mekanism, but they usually can't keep up... 2013-10-20_22.22.37.png So, I use this manual orchard to get some charcoal and well, power!

In the second floor, I basically have everything else; My chests, my furnaces, my "bedroom". 2013-10-20_22.23.40.png 2013-10-20_22.23.43.png 2013-10-20_22.23.19.png I do not like how this looks, I plan to move my bed down here (vvvvvv), and ad some TiC glass... 2013-10-20_22.23.27.png

So...What do you think?

8. the_j485

Kinda unoriginal IMHO, I would prefer a tree house.

9. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

HEh, I don't consider a tree house something original, it has been overdone, but well, ADDED TO THE TO-DO LISY

10. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

your base seem ever so safe is that why you put your bed outside

11. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

Me puts bed outside cos me likes zhe view

12. Noby07

Noby07 New Member

You should consider making the entrace more futuristic. :p
    I would like some sort of blue light bits put in it and outside, like the inverted lamps of the mod luma. If that mod isnt in Resonant Rise.
    Well, screw that.

the_j485 likes this.
  13. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

I think Luma got removed, but Ill see what I can do!

14. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

So, do you like it? 2013-10-21_16.29.24.png

15. the_j485

NONONONONONONO.

I'm sorry, but if I'm honest, I hate it.

Why are you using ladders? *cringe*

16. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

I am planning on using aeria faith bladers, but I don't have the resources yet...