Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
vote Sora, he was trying to push against me/Pyure, if he saw that I could be brought down for a lynch, killing Pyure would be the best resolution today
Note that I never actually made a vote against you or Pyure last night, rather I questioned your logic and give Pyure (and Robin) a chance to explain it. Explain to me how that is even remotely close to "Guys I think Nojr is wolf, we should gang on him". Heck, care to answer why I would call him out and kill him before getting a answer?

I voted for Robin last night and even then, I didn't encourage people to go after him. In fact the wagon was on prof on that night.

I'm finding it very fishly that you and Robin are going after me this hard using weak reasons like these (I think it was called a strawman argument). I'm really think now that you two are wolfs

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about my inactivity. I promise I have a good reason why I haven't been active I just can't say it.

Also, I do agree the profrags lynch looks bad, but I was changing my mind about Nojr and the profrags wagon was inevitable by that point.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't do something that will make me look blatantly wolfy if I'm a wolf. I only do that as town since I had no clue what profrags would flip.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My top wolves at this time are probably (in no particular order) Robijn, Vikestep, Dylanpiera.
* Robijn: Bit too much mudflinging, and your votes based off Nojr's list don't make sense for a town who thinks them through
* Vikestep: Your assessment had two uncharacteristic best-friends comments imo
* Dylanpiera: Mudflinging

As town, I particularly like Fowltief and to a lesser extent Nojr and Erindalc.
Fowltief: just tone reads
Erindalc: just tone reads
Nojr: Has a justifiable explanation for his weird list I guess, and his Sora vote makes sense to me.

I dislike that SE37 vanished but at least he's not just lurking. Worth noting though that scum!SE37 has a habit of being uber silent sometimes.

Vote Vikestep again. Eat hot tunneling death.
Anyone know what two posts he is talking about?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Basically an excuse to not participate for the rest of the day, or if you may be unable to. In this case I don't agree with his use of it there was no real reason to do that.
Hmmm, not a good way of explaining an antismite.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Currently my wolf reads are Lethosos and erindalc. I'm not sure about others.

Vote Lethosos

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Ok, I had no clue fowl had 3 votes. I didn't see it in the list somehow
That's weird... He was already prominently at the top when I voted for him...

As for your inactivity, I think you've made up for that now in my book. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'll go back to voting Sora
... I already voted for Sora. Please Sora, be more prominent; you're making me forget you. :)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
@Robijnvogel, I think you are town. Can you please look at Leth and tell me that you are seeing the exact same thing I am?

He's voted bigbigd, fowltief and now me. All three are town. Can't be coincidental

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Also, I'm starting to trust Erin, because he's not afraid to speak his mind.
A wolf would be more careful.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@Robijnvogel, I think you are town. Can you please look at Leth and tell me that you are seeing the exact same thing I am?
He's voted bigbigd, fowltief and now me. All three are town. Can't be coincidental
Well, if I hadn't wanted Bigd to live for a day or two so I could observe him, I would have voted him as well. Also I have voted LAC D1, who flipped town after being wolfkilled AND I had the last word in Fowls lynch, so following your logic I am at least as suspicious as Letho...
What else do you have on Letho?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Both were, IMO, acting wolfy in lieu of actual wolf-tells.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Both were, IMO, acting wolfy in lieu of actual wolf-tells.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Could I perhaps persuade you to stay off of Vike's back for now, since the case he made seems ok, and perhaps divert your votes to someone else?
In light of recent events, I think i would like to lynch Dylan today. :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if I hadn't wanted Bigd to live for a day or two so I could observe him, I would have voted him as well. Also I have voted LAC D1, who flipped town after being wolfkilled AND I had the last word in Fowls lynch, so following your logic I am at least as suspicious as Letho...
What else do you have on Letho?
The fact that he has nothing else. I have not seen anything towny from him so far.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Note that I never actually made a vote against you or Pyure last, rather I questioned your logic and give Pyure (and Robin) a chance to explain it. Explain to me how that is even remotely close to "Guys I think Nojr is wolf, we should gang on him". Heck, care to answer why I would call him out and kill him before getting a answer?

-snip-

Vote Nojr on the off chance that he's a mafia targeting BigD for a easy lynch.

I still think this was just an attempt to get me lynched without making yourself suspicious.
What do you think @VikeStep?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I still think this was just an attempt to get me lynched without making yourself suspicious.
It was D1, there was no indication that you had an important role, why would I go out of my way to start a bandwagon when I could had easily jump on a pre-existing one? I had no reason to place a vote on you other to state my slight suspicion on you at that time. Since then, you only really worsen my view of you as a villager.