Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Out of curiosity, what do you think about this @Pyure?
Not answering your question, since you asked- and I am not -Pyure, but...
I think it's quite odd that the one duo that bonds as townies (Nojure) isn't on either of both wagons (Fowl and Frags). Usually you, mostly Pyure, are leading such wagons.
Could you two explain this? Are the wagons dumb choices? Are you trying to keep a low profile?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Not answering your question, since you asked- and I am not -Pyure, but...
I think it's quite odd that the one duo that bonds as townies (Nojure) isn't on either of both wagons (Fowl and Frags). Usually you, mostly Pyure, are leading such wagons.
Could you two explain this? Are the wagons dumb choices? Are you trying to keep a low profile?
First, you failed at my name
Second, been working since 8:30 AM this morning, have not been reading the thread much, just been going quick through and answered things.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
vote Sora, he was trying to push against me/Pyure, if he saw that I could be brought down for a lynch, killing Pyure would be the best resolution today

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Nojr, if neither you, nor Sora is a wolf, I am lost.
Let's vote Sora for now and see what the rest of the day brings.

Actually, @profrags , if you don't explain why you antismote yesterday, I am going to definitely switch my vote to you.
For now Sora is fine.

P

profrags

Oh, I thought you used antismites when you didn't have any time in the day because you were busy as hell.

Edit: I have been sick recently so I went to see le doctor to get checked out and turns out I had had to take some medicine. I felt like shit at the end of the day so all I came on to do was tell victini about my absence and anti smite so I wouldn't get smitten.

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Wait I didn't vote yesterday? Oops.

So if Pyure was villager, than Nojr probably is too right?

Vike has been quiet, which isn't normal for him, so vote VikeStep

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Oh, I thought you used antismites when you didn't have any time in the day because you were busy as hell.
In principle that would be a reason to use an antismite, yes. Was that your reason?

But in this game everyone lies.*
The wolves lie that they are town. The special townies lie that they are normal townies and the the normal townies lie that they are special townies to protect the special townies from nightkills.
And people who want to stay off the radar do antismites to not be blamed for not justifying their vote.
Actually, when you start a game, it is probably considered rude behaviour if you can not really play for a day, because it shifts the game's balance in favour of the wolves.

*Except Pyure.

Reactions: Pyure

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
In principle that would be a reason to use an antismite, yes. Was that your reason?

But in this game everyone lies.*
The wolves lie that they are town. The special townies lie that they are normal townies and the the normal townies lie that they are special townies to protect the special townies from nightkills.
And people who want to stay off the radar do antismites to not be blamed for not justifying their vote.
Actually, when you start a game, it is probably considered rude behaviour if you can not really play for a day, because it shifts the game's balance in favour of the wolves.

*Except Pyure.
Normally I'd agree, but everyone gets sick unexpectedly from time to time, and at this point I don't see that as a particularly wildly or villager behavior.

What I do see as a wolfy behavior is you pushing for his death just because of one antismite.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
So if Pyure was villager, than Nojr probably is too right?
Vike has been quiet, which isn't normal for him, so vote VikeStep

Don't jump to conclusions there...
Pyure (RIP) did not know for certain whether Nojr is town or not. They just claimed to trust one another.
You are a better player than this!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Don't jump to conclusions there...
Pyure (RIP) did not know for certain whether Nojr is town or not. They just claimed to trust one another.
You are a better player than this!
I jumped to no conclusions, that was simply a statement of fact.... although that just looks more wolfy to me.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Normally I'd agree, but everyone gets sick unexpectedly from time to time, and at this point I don't see that as a particularly wildly or villager behavior.
What I do see as a wolfy behavior is you pushing for his death just because of one antismite.

Where do you see me pushing for his death? I simply asked him to clarify.
The things I said merely made a case of, "Meh, your antismite doesn't make you look guilty per se, but it also doesn't make you look innocent."

I do, however, think you are acting quite aggressive all of a sudden. Plus:
Well, that doesn't particularly have "innocent" written all over it either.

You might want to watch your step.

And yes, I am attacking you now. And with reason.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Where do you see me pushing for his death? I simply asked him to clarify.
The things I said merely made a case of, "Meh, your antismite doesn't make you look guilty per se, but it also doesn't make you look innocent."

I do, however, think you are acting quite aggressive all of a sudden. Plus:

Well, that doesn't particularly have "innocent" written all over it either.

You might want to watch your step.

And yes, I am attacking you now. And with reason.
Okay I read through the past few pages. Apparently my brain invented something while I was sleeping... Apologies.
Edit: Again. I'm not that oblivious.