Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
emphasis :)
Actually, @VictiniX888, you did screw that up a bit. The "operations" are labeled as "powers" and therefore are logically affected by cupid's asterisk (creating a contradiction). Change that title to "Order of Operations" instead of "Order of Powers" and you're more or less fine.
He was probably thinking about math when he wrote it.

Also reading Fowl's post he and SE could be wolves, not voting for Robin so that they can wolfkill him, and voting for SE to throw people off the scent that he's a wolf. Still vote fowl (that revenge vote was towards him)

Or maybe I shouldn't think about werewolf when I just woke up.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
He was probably thinking about math when he wrote it.

Also reading Fowl's post he and SE could be wolves, not voting for Robin so that they can wolfkill him, and voting for SE to throw people off the scent that he's a wolf. Still vote fowl (that revenge vote was towards him)

Or maybe I shouldn't think about werewolf when I just woke up.
Really you got all of that?

Pyure , remind me next time to stop questioning myself and just go with my gut next time.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Really you got all of that?

Pyure , remind me next time to stop questioning myself and just go with my gut next time.

Uh, what's your gut telling you?

Don't read too much into sgbros' play. I've literally seen him be a seer, find a townie, and then accuse him of being suspicious. He's not totally dialed in.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019

Don't read too much into sgbros' play. I've literally seen him be a seer, find a townie, and then accuse him of being suspicious. He's not totally dialed in.
I've been a seer? That does things?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019

I should of just stick to voting rob instead of questioning his speech...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'm adding profrags to my list of suspicious peeps.
That reminds me...
Nojr: Has a justifiable explanation for his weird list I guess, and his Sora vote makes sense to me.
His vote doesn't make much sense to me. I'm assuming that his main reason was that I didn't go on the BigD bandwagon and accused him of being a potential wolf, to which he then though I was BigD's potential wolf buddy. But BigD was since revealed to be a neutral, which should also clear the suspicion of me being wolf along with any reasons to for a vote on me.

Care to share your logic for why the vote made sense? I would like to hear your reasons as well @Robijnvogel , his list was made during d1 so it's unlikely that he actually knew that any of us is a wolf (As seen with BigD).

Reactions: Bigdbigd03

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Robijnvogel, mainly due to how you justified your vote on me, don't really trust you at this point.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
D2 Vote tally up until now:

Fowl (3) <- Sg, SE, Letho
Sora (2) <- Robin, Nojr
Nojr <- Vike
SE <- Fowl
Vike <- Pyure
Eweshuen <- Profrags
Robin <- Sora

People who didn't vote (yet):
@RealKC
@erindalc
@dylanpiera
@eweshuen

A lot can still happen...

Please give me a few minutes to allow me to form an answer to your questions, Sora. :)

Reactions: 016Nojr

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Ok, @SoraZodia , you have a point. You have done nothing to make yourself look suspicious. My vote on you is purely based on one thing that Nojr said. I would have reacted earlier if I'd had the time, but I've been away or asleep for the last 14 hours. As you may recall, the first reason I voted on you was because you were rather inactive, which you seized to be.
Ergo:
I'll be certain to shift my vote now, but I can't really decide whom to vote for as there are several suspicions (including Profrags, whom no-one voted for yet) that still aren't very solid and neither are the respective defences.

Pyure and Nojr seem too town to me to justify a vote on them, so I'll vote Fowl today.

No one trusts me... Will this ever change?

E

eweshuen

Basically an excuse to not participate for the rest of the day, or if you may be unable to. In this case I don't agree with his use of it there was no real reason to do that.
Still don't get what it means, care to elaborate?

E

eweshuen

So victini told me what an antismite is, and i do find it odd for profrags to antismite.

So vote profrags.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
This vote is really suspicious. There is enough going on to vote someone, and you decide to antismite. vote Profrags
So victini told me what an antismite is, and i do find it odd for profrags to antismite. So vote Profrags.

Is there a chance that Profrags may be really indecisive, because there's so many potential wolves?* Also, he may just be very busy right now.

*I know I am. Speaking of which: I don't know how I feel about suddenly having become the decisive vote on what might turn out to be another towny lynch.