Whitelist Server North-Craft[Direwolf 1.7.10]|Plugins|Grief-Protection|No-PvP/No-Grief|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DemonicShadow89

Time Zone/Country? Usa Eastern

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?10 or more

Why do YOU want to join:To play with mature players and make epic builds and have fun

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)almost to years with dw20 pack and love helping new players

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:2 years

Do you agree to follow all server rules?Yes i do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:i been playing minecraft since it came out and was a mod on a server for 2 years

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?Yes i am

jeuster78

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my name is jeuster78 i play minecraft ftb since oct2012. I am from the Netherlands 35 yrs helpfull and eazy going. Hours that i play?, hmmm lost count. Many hours a week thats for sure. Hope to see u soon. Gr jeuster78.

Kolarct51

Jul 29, 2019
I've been on Northcraft Vanilla and FTB for over 7 months and it is amazing. The staff are awesome and everybody is friendly. Overall it is a very nice community that helps everyone.

valroadie

Jul 29, 2019
This is the greatest white listed server I have played on. The staff are so friendly and helpful and they provide such a good safe environment. +1 from me!