Whitelist Server North-Craft[Direwolf 1.7.10]|Plugins|Grief-Protection|No-PvP/No-Grief|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SuperMrDanielz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mr_Danielz

Time Zone/Country? - UK - Edinbourgh

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? - Around 5 - 6 Recording for youtube.

Why do YOU want to join: I want to join so I can start A FTB Series for youtube on there. :) And gain respect.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) Well I'll be recording on there So hopefully I will learn more and gain more respect :)

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Not much... But I am learning :) But I know alot about the mods.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Of cource!

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: What modpack is it? Mindcrack? DW20? Ultimate?

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I do.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
SilentTheif
Time Zone/Country?
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?
Between 2-4 Hours a day.
Why do YOU want to join:
I want to join because, I am experienced with the DW20 pack. I have been playing with mods for around 2 years now and vanilla for the other 2, all-in-all I've been playing since 2009 back in the alpha days. My experience varies with each mod, some I am extremely good with and others I absolutely suck with. I love playing with new Minecraft players, it helps me learn, enjoy the game more and have fun. I love playing multiplayer in general, it makes the game last longer and gives me more to do with my time. I feel like this server is well worth my time because I can tell there's a lot of experienced players and fun players.
How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)
I have been playing with mods for two years, as I said previously, and I know a lot about each and every mod in this pack. So, I can share a lot of my knowledge with the players and everyone around me.
On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:
With Tekkit, only a few months because it's a rip-off in my opinion. I have extensive knowledge with FTB, around 6-10 months.
Do you agree to follow all server rules?
Yes I agree to follow them and respect them.
Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:
Well, my name is Marc. I love playing video games, and I am a mature 'kid'.
Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?
Yes I am aware of these statements -
1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) You agree and are aware that, If you grief and/or use some sort of machine to grief, that most likely your blocks placed can still be tracked. If you do any sort of this thing in form of griefing or to harm the server, you'll be permanently banned. Since this is FTB, not 100% of blocks destroyed/placed can be tracked, especially from random explosions.
3.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

skyslight

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:skyslight

Time Zone/Country?WA

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 40 hours

Why do YOU want to join: I'm looking for a fun and exiting community with lost of people to have fun with

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) i can help people out with building and i know most of the mods but still working on some :D

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: i have a lot of experience with tekkit and ftb

Do you agree to follow all server rules?yes i do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:i swim every day trying to get in to nationals so yer I'm a swimmer :)

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? yes i agree

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
SilentTheif
Time Zone/Country?
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Between 2-4 Hours a day.
Why do YOU want to join:
I want to join because, I am experienced with the DW20 pack. I have been playing with mods for around 2 years now and vanilla for the other 2, all-in-all I've been playing since 2009 back in the alpha days. My experience varies with each mod, some I am extremely good with and others I absolutely suck with. I love playing with new Minecraft players, it helps me learn, enjoy the game more and have fun. I love playing multiplayer in general, it makes the game last longer and gives me more to do with my time. I feel like this server is well worth my time because I can tell there's a lot of experienced players and fun players.
I have been playing with mods for two years, as I said previously, and I know a lot about each and every mod in this pack. So, I can share a lot of my knowledge with the players and everyone around me.
With Tekkit, only a few months because it's a rip-off in my opinion. I have extensive knowledge with FTB, around 6-10 months.
Yes I agree to follow them and respect them.
Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:
Well, my name is Marc. I love playing video games, and I am a mature 'kid'.
Yes I am aware of these statements -

Approved. Very sorry for the wait.

Reactions: SilentThief

Kitren Aries

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
kitren_arys
Time Zone/Country?
EST/United States
14-21 hours
Why do YOU want to join:
I want a server I can test out FTB, run around with people, and create.
Um... Thaurmcraft is my leading forte but I love to build
Um... six months on both
Yes
I'm a furry and gay proud of both and comfortable enough to laugh at the jokes that are told do to those facts.
Yep

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) You agree and are aware that, If you grief and/or use some sort of machine to grief, that most likely your blocks placed can still be tracked. If you do any sort of this thing in form of griefing or to harm the server, you'll be permanently banned. Since this is FTB, not 100% of blocks destroyed/placed can be tracked, especially from random explosions.
3.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: R2range

Time Zone/Country? Gmt1+ Netherlands

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Am online everyday , am not counting hours

Why do YOU want to join: Because my old Server owner quit and am looking for a new small server to play

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) : I played Mindcrack with extra mods for like 3months+ (mods like : Mysticraft and redpower2)

i say 7.
Yes
Yes:

1) Dense ore is open for everyone?
2) How many homes can i set?
3) How many quarrys can i have and world achnors ( chunk loaders if there not banned) ?

Yes i do.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i wanna take a ap for me and my 2 Friends ...

Our Nicknames are: Firefly4. Smashthat, xPumPStaRx

We are 21 - 23 Years old and living in Germany (Europe)

We are playing for like 1 - 5 Hours / Day and have a lot Fun on modded Minecraft since the Technic pack ...

We was playing an another Server but i will Close in 1 Week and searchin for an new awesome Server and we hope its yours ...

We can help with our knowladge of many mods and long experience with modded MC ...

The Serverrules & the statesments are fair and we agree it ...

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
kitren_arys
Approved. Very sorry for the wait.[DOUBLEPOST=1367987223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey i wanna take a ap for me and my 2 Friends ...

Our Nicknames are: Firefly4. Smashthat, xPumPStaRx

We are 21 - 23 Years old and living in Germany (Europe)

We are playing for like 1 - 5 Hours / Day and have a lot Fun on modded Minecraft since the Technic pack ...

We was playing an another Server but i will Close in 1 Week and searchin for an new awesome Server and we hope its yours ...

We can help with our knowladge of many mods and long experience with modded MC ...

The Serverrules & the statesments are fair and we agree it ...

Thanks for taking the time to do this but please make individual applications, if not I'm sure you can find a different server[DOUBLEPOST=1367987372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: R2range

Time Zone/Country? Gmt1+ Netherlands

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Am online everyday , am not counting hours

Why do YOU want to join: Because my old Server owner quit and am looking for a new small server to play

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) : I played Mindcrack with extra mods for like 3months+ (mods like : Mysticraft and redpower2)

i say 7.
Yes
Yes:

1) Dense ore is open for everyone?
2) How many homes can i set?
3) How many quarrys can i have and world achnors ( chunk loaders if there not banned) ?

Yes i do.

Uh, not sure about dense ore I never heard of that xD.
You can set one home although you can use portal guns.
You can have quarries, just please don't run multiple ones at once. Don't make them huge either, not sure if size matters in this case xD
Chunk loaders are banned unfortunately, sorry!
Approved.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
Whats not individual on this app ? ... only because we copy&pasted it on 3 Threads with a little bit modification ? ... okay ... but we found these 3 Server that are maybe the right one ... and wanted to test what is the best ... but okay ...

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Whats not individual on this app ? ... only because we copy&pasted it on 3 Threads with a little bit modification ? ... okay ... but we found these 3 Server that are maybe the right one ... and wanted to test what is the best ... but okay ...

Thanks for your consideration man :). I'd just prefer if each individual person posted a whitelist app.

Why don't ya join a open server instead of whitelisted ones then? :p

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I got banned for a day for putting water in a quarry hole. It has been like 3 days now...can I be un-banned?
IGN: SilentTheif

Kitren Aries

Jul 29, 2019
Blarg updated. I knew I shouldn't've but I went ahead and did it anyway. Any way to fix it or do I wait for the server to update?