Whitelist Server North-Craft[Direwolf 1.7.10]|Plugins|Grief-Protection|No-PvP/No-Grief|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Note: im hoping its fine if i will post this to get me and my friend in on the same application.
Minecraft Usernames:KnowingMan And NivJac

You're both whitelisted. I'm not sure if you speak another language, but if you do, please keep that in private chat (/m playername <message>)

Vampyronium

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: vampirix

Time Zone/Country? Germany GMT +1

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Hard to say, something around 2-4 hours a day on an average base.

Why do YOU want to join: I'm searching for a server without that lag-delay I'm having on quite a lot of servers. I'm just trying to hang out with others, maybe even work together without getting killed by Creeper that still manages to hit me even though I'm already 20 blocks away

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I know quite a lot about the DW20 pack, especially since I'm watching his series and trying around with all kinds of mods. But I have the same problem: My buildings aren't the greatest.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: FTB: quite a lot, even though I have to admit I've only played on DW20 pack. I don't know what Tekkit is or was all about.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Sure do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I'm new to multiplayer and just trying to hang out with others. However, should it lag too much for me I sadly can't continue playing. (Most of the time i played somewhere else it wasn't really the distance to the server but people having 25k chickens in their farm)

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Perfectly fine with that.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FinnyDahFanny

Time Zone/Country? U.S Eastern

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Atleast 12 hours.

Why do YOU want to join: Because i've never really liked playing on Open servers because there are too many griefers, and also this way i get to meet people that i've never met before.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I can build an open shop area with all the tools/machines necessary for everyone to use, i can help people out with RedPower and RailCraft because those are my best mods.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Never played tekkit because they never asked the devs to use their mods, but i have been playing with FTB/Mods in general since 1.7.3

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: Nope, im good.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes.

jpkline

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jpkline

Time Zone/Country? CST/US

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? ~10

Why do YOU want to join: Looking for a good FTB server after hosting mine for friends for the last few months.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have ran a ftb server for a few months and I have good knowledge about a lot of the mods.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Played Tekkit for a very long time, have played FTB for about 3-4 months

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?

Milk_40

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Milk_40

Age: 13, not 14 but I act very mature, if you let me on I can prove it.

Time Zone/Country? GMT

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Varies on school and other things but I enjoy DW20 pack so maybe 20 hours a week? I sometimes play on other servers though so it may change (I think the server will be good but if I don't get on well then I might not go on so much)

Why do YOU want to join: I want to join because I like DW20 servers and this one looks like one of the best I've seen and some of my friends told me about it.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I know a lot about IC2 and Buildcraft along with the applied energistics and other tech orientated mods.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have played since FTB came out and earlier when I first started watching Direwolf20 2 years ago.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes I do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I am mature and I don't mess around, also I respect staff decisions and won't be an ass to anyone on the server.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: lazythirdeye

Time Zone/Country? -6 usa

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? i try to be on everyday but may two or three day week

Why do YOU want to join: just want a nice server to meet new friends and have fun

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) i love bees i love learn other to do bees. i like hlep other with thing too.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: close to year

Do you agree to follow all server rules? yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: will i know this weird one to say but im a girl just get that out there.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? i agree

GodCrown

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Lillelaursen

Time Zone/Country? UTC+1/Denmark

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Some day i will be on nealy 10 hours and some days 30 min

Why do YOU want to join: The server sound awesome and i whould like to join :)

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): I have played Tekkit and FTB much and all over that im a nice guy... i hope ;)

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: The mod is very familia to me i have played them a lot

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Of course Yes the rules are fair.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: Normaly im very mature in chat even if i get pissed of/ I have a question how many is on the server now?

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? yea i agree.

P.s The guy that have the name noahbirk is my buddy :eek::)

gaming0033

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Noahbirk

Time Zone/Country? UTC+1/Damnark

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 6 hours

Why do YOU want to join: i want to join a good server, with a alot of good people:D

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): i know about the most mods, im a serious Player.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: alot! i have play ftb a long time. and tekkit too.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? yea!

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: im a serious player and a nice guy;D

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? yea i agree.
P.s The Crazy Guy Lillelaursen:D is my Buddy:D

Reactions: GodCrown

Nivil

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Nivil

Time Zone/Country: UTC+1/Poland

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on: Probably at least an hour or two everyday.

Why do YOU want to join: I want to play with other DW20 players.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): I know a lot about whole modpack, but I am really bad with turtles.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have played FTB for a while now and I always loved technical mods, even since Minecraft Beta.

Do you agree to follow all server rules: Of course.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I am serious and really talkative person.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements: Yes and I agree.

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DemonicShadow89

Time Zone/Country? Usa Eastern

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?10 or more

Why do YOU want to join:To play with mature players and make epic builds and have fun

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)almost to years with dw20 pack and love helping new players

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:2 years

Do you agree to follow all server rules?Yes i do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:i been playing minecraft since it came out and was a mod on a server for 2 years

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?Yes i am

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

Wolf545

Jul 29, 2019
1. wolf5545
2. 13
3.Mountain Time
4.most likely a lot of time
5. My friend told me about it and I want to join him in it
6.im starting to get into forestry, I know a lot about buildcraft and ee2
7. 5/10 im just getting started with direwolf20 pack
8. Yes I agree
9. im not a griefer (if its not allowed :p)
10. Yes and I solemnly swear to them
11. Thank you for accepting me if you do!

wiznendo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: wiznendo2

Time Zone/Country?gmt+10(Australia)

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? about 20+

Why do YOU want to join: i love ftb and the server my friend (kin0025) and I play on got shut down, and i realy want to play ftb on a nice small server

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) my friend and i have a great knowledge of most of the mods in direwolf20

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: iv been playing for a few months, and im familiar with nearly all mods, and im currently learning applied engergistics and thaumcraft

Do you agree to follow all server rules? yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: i love ftb

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? yes

Endrekshar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Endrekshar

Time Zone/Country? Central/US

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 4-5 maybe more depending on mood

Why do YOU want to join: I have not played on a server outside of me and my friends, so i would like to try, also there are a lot of stuff in the mod pack that i do not understand and would like to learn in a friendly environment.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I know alot about TE and IC2 buildcraft is new to me and when the the pack updates I know alot about Tinkerers Construct :D

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have made some changes to some of the mod packs so i would say fairly high

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I am pure awsome

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? What there are statements?...yes

ReservoirDogg

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ReservoirDogg

Time Zone/Country? California

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 25 or so

Why do YOU want to join: Im looking for a new community to join, just started FTB from tekkit because I love forestry. I love to design and create unique housing compounds and the freedom of FTB looks outstanding

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) My buildings are very unique and pleasing to the eye, I am friendly, helpfull, and a quick learner, so things that I don't know I will learn fast, and pass the knowledge on.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: With tekkit I have a couple years on and off.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I use teamspeak when available, and think it is a helpfull tool for any server. I also love to make communities come together.

Jimbo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Jimbofee

Time Zone/Country? Est Standard United States

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 25-30

Why do YOU want to join: I want to play on a Server that is white-list private and has tpa and home commands

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have been playing FTB for About 4-5 onths now

Do you agree to follow all server rules? i agree on all server rules and banned items

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: No thank you

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I am aware and agree to the statements below and look forward to seeing u soon

kurtryan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: kurtryan

Time Zone/Country? GMT UK

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? about 4-16/day depending on work

Why do YOU want to join: Love online Communitys and building/bee projects

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) at them moment ive been working on mass production of bee's on an old mod pack im familiar with with mass fabricators MFSU's quarry placements/farms ect Thaumcraft. mystcraft , redpower ,forestry more bee's basically played Dire's last mod pack to death loving the look of the new bee's and logic pipes in 1.5!

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: not much with Tekkit spent a fair many hours on FTB's Direwolf20's previous mod pack also watch his SMP's so am uptodate with current mod pack functions

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: Do you have any bee breeders on site ?

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Shundax

Time Zone/Country? +1 Belgium

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 3-4 ish a day, so about 25

Why do YOU want to join: Looking for a server to have some fun, chill out, and build stuff together. Also it's been a while since I've played and I'm not up to date yet with the new versions and mods in 1.5.2, and I hope that this server will be very friendly and helpful :)

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have a decent knowledge of IC2 and TC3. I'm also a good builder, I like to build things big and beautiful

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Not the best, but I've spent some months on them.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I really love the bees :D I'm generally a very nice and helpful guy, doing whatever I can to help out the community.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Fully agree !

gamergirl585

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Metisqueen

Time Zone/Country? Canada

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 5-9 hours a day

Why do YOU want to join: I wish to join because this sounds like a awesome server and it sounds fun and friendly

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I will try to help people with crafting recipes and the new comers to Feed The Beast

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have been playing for 1-2 years, I have also been playing Minecraft for 3-5 years.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes I agree to follow all the rules.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I have 1 question that I did not necessarily see, Is there Player Vs Player?, and I like to help others.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes I do and I agree to them because they can cause a lot of trouble

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

pyromad

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: pyromad1

Time Zone/Country? Gmt england

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 5/6

Why do YOU want to join: I've been looking for a whitelist dw20 server for a while now and this seems like a nice place.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)
Like to build crazy stuff for 1 and all.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: ftb 1 year of playing

Do you agree to follow all server rules?
I do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: can't think of anything at the moment

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I am, I do.