Whitelist Server North-Craft[Direwolf 1.7.10]|Plugins|Grief-Protection|No-PvP/No-Grief|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Psykoe

Time Zone/Country? USA, CST.

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 15 - 30 given work lets me :)

Why do YOU want to join: I want to join because the server I was on decided to change to a Ultimate pack server over night and I dont care for GregTech too much.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have a pretty decent knowledge of the mods, I watch Direwolf on YouTube alot, he's the one that pretty much got me into playing all the tech/magic mods. I am a really nice person and love working/helping on community builds.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Quite some time now, it's been atleast since like Season 2 of Dire's Lets Play. Back then you had to install mods and fix configs yourself.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? I 100% agree, I dont believe in being rude/griefing others.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: When can I start? ;)

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Aware, and agree!

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Grimreaper1997

Time Zone/Country? UTC±00:00/England

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?

Why do YOU want to join: I'm looking for a server where i can enjoy these mods with people that enjoy this modpack as much as me and so that people wont destroy my things that i have spent hours building but can enjoy using them

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): I have a good knowledge of most mods and wish to help out in any way i can and i have also run tekkit servers before so any help i can lend within maintaining the server I am happy to help

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I played tekkit for a long time and have an extensive knowledge with the mods and have now moved onto FTB where i now have a good understanding of the mods within the DW20 modpack however i am still learning in some mod areas

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I agree

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Psykoe

Time Zone/Country? USA, CST.

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 15 - 30 given work lets me :)

Why do YOU want to join: I want to join because the server I was on decided to change to a Ultimate pack server over night and I dont care for GregTech too much.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have a pretty decent knowledge of the mods, I watch Direwolf on YouTube alot, he's the one that pretty much got me into playing all the tech/magic mods. I am a really nice person and love working/helping on community builds.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Quite some time now, it's been atleast since like Season 2 of Dire's Lets Play. Back then you had to install mods and fix configs yourself.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? I 100% agree, I dont believe in being rude/griefing others.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: When can I start? ;)

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Aware, and agree!

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

Approved, welcome! Also, you may join now :), I approved your application on the website also[DOUBLEPOST=1369962035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: Grimreaper1997

Time Zone/Country? UTC±00:00/England

Why do YOU want to join: I'm looking for a server where i can enjoy these mods with people that enjoy this modpack as much as me and so that people wont destroy my things that i have spent hours building but can enjoy using them

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): I have a good knowledge of most mods and wish to help out in any way i can and i have also run tekkit servers before so any help i can lend within maintaining the server I am happy to help

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I played tekkit for a long time and have an extensive knowledge with the mods and have now moved onto FTB where i now have a good understanding of the mods within the DW20 modpack however i am still learning in some mod areas

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I agree

Approved, welcome. It's suggested you register on our server website, http://www.north-craft.com/

Koxis

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: TnT110

Time Zone/Country? GMT+2, Lithuania.

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Well depending on my activities, but about 10-20 hrs. a week.

Why do YOU want to join: Because I'm looking for a decent server, with mature community, that would be it. I'm sick of playing alone.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I'm playing modded minecraft since Direwolf20 season 2. I had my own small private server for ~ a year. I'm aswell a web developer/graphical designer, if that help would be needed, well I'm open.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I'm pretty sure I've a decent knowledge of the mods itself. But since I had a break from Minecraft, I should update my database in my head with new mods. :D

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yeah, sure.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: Well in my freetime I'm graphical designer, and web developer. Aswell as an admin in a few big other games servers. (MTA DayZ UIP for e.g)

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes, I do.

YoYoHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: YoYoHunter

Time Zone/Country? GMT+2,Ukraine.

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? About 20-30 hours.

Why do YOU want to join: I want to play on direwolf20 mod pack. And i am sick of playing alone.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods). My knowledge of mods is too small.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have player on FTB Ultimete for about 2 weeks.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes, of course.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I am studying on java programmer.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I am agree to the below statements.

Eidolon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: eidoion

Time Zone/Country?
PST,Canada

10 hours

Why do YOU want to join:
I would like to play with my long time friend Psykoe

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)
- I'm a nice person, I'd like to help out when I know more about the mods.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:
None honestly

Do you agree to follow all server rules?
Yes
I've played vanilla minecraft for a while but I have no experience with these mods, I'll be sticking around my friend Psykoe most of the time.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?
Yes

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Karinth
Time Zone/Country? Pacific/USA
How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 15-20
Why do YOU want to join: I am looking for a good community
How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have been playing FTB for quite a while and tekkit for even longer. I love helping others and want to find a good group!
On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I would say that I am intermediate, there are still mods like Forestry I do not know but want to learn.
Do you agree to follow all server rules? I do
Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I want to get back into doing my YouTube so fi that is ok I would like to do it here.
Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I do

Xenogami

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Xenogami

Time Zone/Country? Central Time/USA

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 15-20

Why do YOU want to join: I have never played SMP and wanted to find a good server where I don't need to worry about hours/days of work diapering while I sleep.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have a lot of cool ideas for community structures (diner, movie theater, Roller coaster theme park, haunted house, many more) I like to build big but it gets frustrating when you spend 3 weeks building something and there is no one to share it with.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Tekkit = 0 / FTB = about 6 months, but I have figured out how to automate every machine in the DW20 pack mostly with CC but now with AE and Xycraft crafty turtles are not really needed. I do all my own lua codes. (I hope you have the http enabled; it would take hours to retype everything)

Do you agree to follow all server rules? The rules are part of the reason I picked this server, so yes I agree to follow.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I'm looking for a place where I can work with others to build something epic.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I sure do.

Arabafenice

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Arabafenice

Time Zone/Country? GMT+1 Italy

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? i think over 21 for sure (more then 3 hours a day)

Why do YOU want to join: since its a server with grief prevention and to know more people through minecraft ^^

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) i know most of the mods inside direwolf20 mod pack (sometimes i check the ftb wiki just to be sure :p )

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: a lot of experience with FTB

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: im a friendly guy and most of the time i help if i can (ingame for items or checking in the wiki for some informations)

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? of course i agree to those statements ^^

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Karinth
Approved (already registered on website)
[DOUBLEPOST=1370310907][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: Arabafenice
Approved.

Please sign up on our website ( http://www.north-raft.com/applyforftb ) so you can post on the forums, etc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1370310987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: Xenogami

Approved. If you wish, sign up on our website @ http://www.north-craft.com/applyforftb (made using Enjin if you know what that is)

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: squirrel_mc577

Time Zone/Country? : USA central

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? : 15+

Why do YOU want to join: Looking for a good server with no lag and to build a factory

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) : i am a decent builder, and i know ALOT about ftb and all the mods in it.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit : i have been playing ftb for 2 months and tekkit for 10 months
Do you agree to follow all server rules? : yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: i have been looking for a good ftb server for quite a while

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? : yes

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: brulex13

Time Zone/Country?: GMT +2

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?: 15 to 20

Why do YOU want to join: i'm searching for a small server where i can play on and meet new friends

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): help with projects help people understanding the mods and sharing my knowledge and learn even more

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: i've been playing these mods all together for bout a year

Do you agree to follow all server rules? yes i do

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: not realy atm

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?: yes i do

gamer556

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: gamer556

Time Zone/Country? EST US

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 5-7 Days a week

Why do YOU want to join: I love FTB and would like to give this server a shot!

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods): I have EXTENSIVE knowledge of most of the mods in this pack. I am very helpful and I hope to be a great contribution.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have quite a large amount of experience compared to others I have met

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: No

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes

liorhassin

Jul 29, 2019
Note: im hoping its fine if i will post this to get me and my friend in on the same application.
Minecraft Usernames:KnowingMan And NivJac

Time Zone/Country?2 GMT israel

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?If it will work for me without lags then alot of time

Why do YOU want to join:To see if this is the server im looking for and enjoy with some awesome mods.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)Im good with build craft and ic2 im fine with the rest havent played alot of time but we will be a good part of the community believe me we help alot.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:If its 1-10 then i think im 7 my friend too. we know the mod we watch alot of episodes of direwolf so i guess we will be good.

Do you agree to follow all server rules?Yes we Agree

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:Again hoping its fine to post 2 applications at ones we have the same thinking skill means we will help alot of players when can and hoping to get accepted.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?We aware to them and agree!!