Whitelist Server North-Craft[Direwolf 1.7.10]|Plugins|Grief-Protection|No-PvP/No-Grief|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
North-Craft Direwolf20 is over a year old and has dedicated staff members and an amazing community. Along with our Direwolf20 server, we run a vanilla minecraft server, and a Monster modpack server. All of our servers are whitelisted to ensure we get quality players, and we believe in quality over quantity.

Rules of the server:
1.) No Griefing
2.) Must be respectful to all staff and players
3.) Be mature. Don't create drama, and don't troll.
4.) Have fun

Community and Gameplay:
  • 24/7
  • No-Griefing and no PvP
  • The server is hosted in a great location (New York, USA) for players all around the world, which offers low latency.
  • Over 20 plugins, including grief-preventing ones
  • Various commands such as /home, /tpa, /lock, and many more!
  • Our website is designed for your convenience.
  • Active forums section.
  • We listen to player feedback.
  • Regular full changelog postings on the website.
  • Fair and reasonable donator ranks
  • A whitelisted community, meaning that players are mature, respectful, and will help you get started or answer questions that you may have about a specific mod.
Server Specifications:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620 (V2) 8 Threads @ 3.7GHz (Turbo to 3.9)
RAM: 64GB DDR3 1333MHz.
Storage: 3x 160 GB SSDs, 1 for OS, 2 for MC.

How to join / register / get whitelisted:
  1. Head over to http://www.north-craft.com/newplayers
  2. Read the descriptions of each server if you like, and at the bottom click the link that refers you to the Direwolf20 server application.
  3. You can register and apply for whitelist on that page. Fill in all of the fields and hit submit. If you already have an Enjin Account, go ahead and hit login on the top right hand corner of the page.
  4. Verify your e-mail.
  5. Wait anywhere from a few minutes up to 12 hours for your application to be reviewed by one of our staff members.
OR...
Directly go to the whitelist application.
http://www.north-craft.com/dw20whitelistapp

Server IP: dw.nc-ftb.net
Server Website: http://www.north-craft.com/

If you have any questions feel free to ask by replying to the thread and I will get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:eningly
Time Zone?gmt +1 and +2 stupit summertime
How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?i try adleast 5 hour can be more but always 5 hours
Why do YOU want to join:i am looking for a communiti thats active i think this server is active alot so maybe i can join also got alot of knoliga
How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)my helpful hand yes and knolage of mods als o i wana try to make a touchscreen tutorial ore somthing like that somthing whit toutchscreens
On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:almoste neald all the mods exept bees and some cc craft things
Do you agree to follow all server rules?yes i will
Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:no for myself i am willing to help evry1 and almost always only have 1 question
is it ok that i can ask maybe for som turtles for a mobfarm
p.s. i am a dislect sorry for that i am dutch
Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements?
yes i read them and i am aware

ThijmenDF

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:

ThijmenDF

Time Zone?
UCT + 1

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on?

15-25 hours

Why do YOU want to join:

Because I'm searching for a fun Direwolf20 FTB server to play with other people, help other people and having fun!

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods)

I have much experience with most mods and would like to help anyone who asks for it.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit:

I played Tekkit a lot before FTB got released. Now i play much FTB and have a lot of experience with almost all mods.

Do you agree to follow all server rules?

I do agree

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:

I normally make a workshop-kinda thing where people can craft, smelt, pulverize, recharge and more.

I am aware and do agree with the statements.

jokester911

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
jokester911
13, I know I am not 14, but I act a lot more mature.
Time Zone?
Central I believe
8-16 everything depends on school :)
Why do YOU want to join:
I need a FTB server to play on!
I have good knowledge of most of the mods! Like IC2, ThaumCraft, etc., etc.,
^^
Yes
Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:
May I join? :eek: ;)
Yes I agree.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:

ThijmenDF

Time Zone?
UCT + 1

15-25 hours

Why do YOU want to join:

Because I'm searching for a fun Direwolf20 FTB server to play with other people, help other people and having fun!

I have much experience with most mods and would like to help anyone who asks for it.

I played Tekkit a lot before FTB got released. Now i play much FTB and have a lot of experience with almost all mods.

I do agree

I normally make a workshop-kinda thing where people can craft, smelt, pulverize, recharge and more.

I am aware and do agree with the statements.

Approved.

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Chrisizzcool

Time Zone? EST

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? well at least 2-5 everyday

Why do YOU want to join: Well the last server I played on has closed down unfortunately, and this looks like a awesome community.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) Well, i'm very neat, very good with biofuel , buildcraft and industrialcraft and i know a little bit about every mod.

on a scale, 8.5/10
Yessir
Does this server have mytown?
Yes.

Furry

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Furryboy2

Time Zone? GMT + 10

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 2-3 everyday(more on weekends)

Why do YOU want to join: Last server I was playing on merged with a strict 18+ server and im not 18.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have a lot of experience with the mods and can help people who might need to fix a complex setup of machines.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have nearly 2 years experience of Tekkit and a few months of FTB.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? I agree

Can we make private ages? like a void world using mystcraft.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I agree

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
jokester911
13, I know I am not 14, but I act a lot more mature.
Time Zone?
Central I believe
8-16 everything depends on school :)
Why do YOU want to join:
I need a FTB server to play on!
I have good knowledge of most of the mods! Like IC2, ThaumCraft, etc., etc.,
^^
Yes
May I join? :eek: ;)
Yes I agree.

Approved.[DOUBLEPOST=1365297536][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: Furryboy2

Time Zone? GMT + 10

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 2-3 everyday(more on weekends)

Why do YOU want to join: Last server I was playing on merged with a strict 18+ server and im not 18.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I have a lot of experience with the mods and can help people who might need to fix a complex setup of machines.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I have nearly 2 years experience of Tekkit and a few months of FTB.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? I agree

Can we make private ages? like a void world using mystcraft.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I agree

Approved. To your question, I'm not really sure :c I don't believe you can[DOUBLEPOST=1365297603][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: Chrisizzcool

Time Zone? EST

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? well at least 2-5 everyday

Why do YOU want to join: Well the last server I played on has closed down unfortunately, and this looks like a awesome community.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) Well, i'm very neat, very good with biofuel , buildcraft and industrialcraft and i know a little bit about every mod.

on a scale, 8.5/10
Yessir
Does this server have mytown?
Yes.

I don't know what mytown is, if you mean something like Towny, no. But we can make you a warp to a town. So far, there's no towns, some people just build together but they aren't open towns. Approved.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: _Kronza_

Time Zone? CST {Duluth, Minnesota}

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Depends, I can get totally swamped with homework some nights, and some others I only have about 30 minutes of homework, I plan on being on for quite an amount of time this week as it's spring break.

Why do YOU want to join: I'm tired of the shitty 'Open' servers where people don't give a shit if there banned or not, so they just grief/steal when the so desire.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I'm not afraid to sit down with a noobie and tell them which each machine does, so in a sense, I can teach people.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: 4-5 Months of Tekkit, ran an FTB server for 3 months, total of 5 months FTB experience.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes I do.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I'm 17, love hanging with friends, friendly and outgoing

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I sure do!

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: _Kronza_

Time Zone? CST {Duluth, Minnesota}

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Depends, I can get totally swamped with homework some nights, and some others I only have about 30 minutes of homework, I plan on being on for quite an amount of time this week as it's spring break.

Why do YOU want to join: I'm tired of the shitty 'Open' servers where people don't give a shit if there banned or not, so they just grief/steal when the so desire.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I'm not afraid to sit down with a noobie and tell them which each machine does, so in a sense, I can teach people.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: 4-5 Months of Tekkit, ran an FTB server for 3 months, total of 5 months FTB experience.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes I do.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: I'm 17, love hanging with friends, friendly and outgoing

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? I sure do!

Approved, and cool, you're a 3 hour drive away from me :p

Billybobjoey

Jul 29, 2019
Before we get started with the application, I have a few questions, it says that most mystcraft items are disabled, does that include linking books? Because those are my favorite part of that mod, makes traveling back and forth a whole lot easier on me, since my fps is pretty terrible. Also, will there eventually be a moderator application? Just wondering, since I may like to once I get a lot of hours on here. Alright, onto the application.

Minecraft Username: Billybobjoey

Time Zone? EST (American, not sure if there's another eastern time zone)

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? It depends on my framerate, I would say at least an hour or two each day, so maybe 10-15 hours per week.

Why do YOU want to join: I've been on a mindcrack server for a while, but my framerate is beginning to become unbearable there, so I want to switch over to direwolf20, but still go on that server a bit, plus this pack has Mystcraft, Gravity gun, and Reliquary which are cool mods.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) Once I get farther into the game, assuming there are linking books available I want to get a trade-o-mat store near spawn somewhere. Since most items are cheaper in this pack than mindcrack, i'll probably have a good amount of items for sale. Maybe get some things from Thaumcraft like golems that other people may not have, and maybe some minium stones, which are awesome.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Before FTB, I played Tekkit a lot. And this was the tekkit before they had voltz and all those other packs. When I switched to FTB I was playing since the Beta pack, which was before Mindcrack, Yogcraft, and DW20. So I'd say i'm pretty experienced, but I go slow, since my framerate is kind of bad. Hoping to get a new computer by the end of this year.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes, I hate griefing and pvp, i'm glad I can feel safe in my above ground house and not have somebody come beat the living crap out of me while i'm crafting an expensive item.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:Check the beginning of the app. Didn't notice this part when I made it.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes, I agree to have blocked items and if I grief I will be banned. And hopefully I do not annoy anybody with my quiet-ness.

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) You agree and are aware that, If you grief and/or use some sort of machine to grief, that most likely your blocks placed can still be tracked. If you do any sort of this thing in form of griefing or to harm the server, you'll be permanently banned. Since this is FTB, not 100% of blocks destroyed/placed can be tracked, especially from random explosions.
3.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Before we get started with the application, I have a few questions, it says that most mystcraft items are disabled, does that include linking books? Because those are my favorite part of that mod, makes traveling back and forth a whole lot easier on me, since my fps is pretty terrible. Also, will there eventually be a moderator application? Just wondering, since I may like to once I get a lot of hours on here. Alright, onto the application.

Minecraft Username: Billybobjoey

Time Zone? EST (American, not sure if there's another eastern time zone)

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? It depends on my framerate, I would say at least an hour or two each day, so maybe 10-15 hours per week.

Why do YOU want to join: I've been on a mindcrack server for a while, but my framerate is beginning to become unbearable there, so I want to switch over to direwolf20, but still go on that server a bit, plus this pack has Mystcraft, Gravity gun, and Reliquary which are cool mods.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) Once I get farther into the game, assuming there are linking books available I want to get a trade-o-mat store near spawn somewhere. Since most items are cheaper in this pack than mindcrack, i'll probably have a good amount of items for sale. Maybe get some things from Thaumcraft like golems that other people may not have, and maybe some minium stones, which are awesome.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: Before FTB, I played Tekkit a lot. And this was the tekkit before they had voltz and all those other packs. When I switched to FTB I was playing since the Beta pack, which was before Mindcrack, Yogcraft, and DW20. So I'd say i'm pretty experienced, but I go slow, since my framerate is kind of bad. Hoping to get a new computer by the end of this year.

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes, I hate griefing and pvp, i'm glad I can feel safe in my above ground house and not have somebody come beat the living crap out of me while i'm crafting an expensive item.

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask:Check the beginning of the app. Didn't notice this part when I made it.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes, I agree to have blocked items and if I grief I will be banned. And hopefully I do not annoy anybody with my quiet-ness.

1.) You are aware that, some items are blocked and for good reasons. If you need a certain item placed you may ask a Moderator or above. This is solely for protection of the spawn region, other players builds, and to reduce lag in the server.
2.) You agree and are aware that, If you grief and/or use some sort of machine to grief, that most likely your blocks placed can still be tracked. If you do any sort of this thing in form of griefing or to harm the server, you'll be permanently banned. Since this is FTB, not 100% of blocks destroyed/placed can be tracked, especially from random explosions.
3.) If you are found to be immature and/or annoying and most people would prefer you not to be on the server, your valid for a ban. (This rarely happens, we've only done it to about 5 people in the past 10 months.)

Approved. To your question, I don't believe they are banned. I honestly don't know much about FTB, I'm usually really busy working on the servers so I don't have much time to play. I believe that creates multiple worlds, I don't want there to be lots of worlds, that will create lots of lag. You can do anything just try to make it lag-free. When we get a new map (Which won't be soon) I'll block twilight forest most likely and stuff so that we can reduce lag to a minimum. However with the new server it doesn't seem to be lagging at all/much. To the moderator application question, we already have quite a few of moderators on the server and probably won't be needing any soon. In addition to that you need to be registered on the website, post in the forums, and after a few weeks that you have played you can submit a moderator application on our server website. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Billybobjoey

Jul 29, 2019
Approved. To your question, I don't believe they are banned. I honestly don't know much about FTB, I'm usually really busy working on the servers so I don't have much time to play. I believe that creates multiple worlds, I don't want there to be lots of worlds, that will create lots of lag. You can do anything just try to make it lag-free. When we get a new map (Which won't be soon) I'll block twilight forest most likely and stuff so that we can reduce lag to a minimum. However with the new server it doesn't seem to be lagging at all/much. To the moderator application question, we already have quite a few of moderators on the server and probably won't be needing any soon. In addition to that you need to be registered on the website, post in the forums, and after a few weeks that you have played you can submit a moderator application on our server website. Any more questions feel free to ask.
Yeah, Linking books are like teleporters, where wherever you craft one, then use it, it takes you to that location. And it works in between worlds/dimensions.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:xSimplename

Time Zone? Australian Eastern

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Not sure, every day is different for me but i'm on daily.

Why do YOU want to join: I'm looking for a new server were the Admins actually take care of the server and so far i like what i see.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I'm looking to learn something new.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I think i know a lot but maybe i'm just a direwolf20 fanboy copying his stuff..

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes i do.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:xSimplename

Time Zone? Australian Eastern

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? Not sure, every day is different for me but i'm on daily.

Why do YOU want to join: I'm looking for a new server were the Admins actually take care of the server and so far i like what i see.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) I'm looking to learn something new.

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: I think i know a lot but maybe i'm just a direwolf20 fanboy copying his stuff..

Do you agree to follow all server rules? Yes i do.

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? Yes.

Approved.

mou5head

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: mou5head

Time Zone/Country? pacific standard time (California)

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 20+

Why do YOU want to join: Looking for a mature server to chill and build.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) A mature voice of reason, decent builder, good guy =)

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: extensive knowledge of most mods. playd them since way before tekkit

Do you agree to follow all server rules? yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: been looking for a mature and good server for weeks...

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? yes

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: mou5head

Time Zone/Country? pacific standard time (California)

How many hours a week do you think you'll be on? 20+

Why do YOU want to join: Looking for a mature server to chill and build.

How can you benefit our server community (ex. knowledge of mods) A mature voice of reason, decent builder, good guy =)

On your opinion, how much experience do you have with Feed The Beast / Tekkit: extensive knowledge of most mods. playd them since way before tekkit

Do you agree to follow all server rules? yes

Anything you'd like to add about yourself, or any questions that you wish to ask: been looking for a mature and good server for weeks...

Are you aware / do you agree to the below statements? yes

Approved.