Noone knows me.

Muted

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Muted, a few of you might know me from around the various FTB streams on TwitchTX. Just thought I would say hi, so hi! Good news is, I can't ban anyone here, but be nice, please? Haha

Muted

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Muted, a few of you might know me from around the various FTB streams on TwitchTX. Just thought I would say hi, so hi! Good news is, I can't ban anyone here, but be nice, please? Haha

Muted
OMG it's Muted. All hail Muted. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love you Muted. Welcome to the FTB Forums! Hehe

Reactions: Lordtazou

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome, Muted! You may not be able to ban people here, but if you see posts that should be dealt with, be sure to Report them via the Report button so I or one of the other forum mods can take care of it. ;)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Never heard of this dude before.... a total stranger for me.

Welcome to FTB you mysterious traveller:cool:
Would you please act with manners in here, we don't like troublemakers in this part of town :p

Lordtazou

Jul 29, 2019
OMG it's Muted. All hail Muted. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love you Muted. Welcome to the FTB Forums! Hehe

Hello Muted,

Seen some streaming that you have joined. Not sure if you seen me around the channels derping around "Lordtazou" is the name... My minecraft name is Tombermon. If you dont know me, well you do now!!!! LOLZ Glad your joining the FTB Team.

Last edited:

Muted

Jul 29, 2019
uhm, thanks, but not joining the FTB team, also, I don't stream. So not sure whos stream you've been watching lol

Lordtazou

Jul 29, 2019
Was on my phone when i posted these. I hate autocorrect and word predictions (Just turned it off). I have seen you around "In" channels/forums, ect. Also, "joining the FTB Team" is just my way of saying Welcome... lol

Sorry to confuse you Muted.