Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): gwiggless
  • Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-UK)
  • How will you benefit our community? I've been playing modded minecraft for a while no and I know a little bit about a huge variety of mods. Im also very competent with ae2, te4, thaumcraft and blood magic, therefore will be able to help with advice on all of them and all the other mods. Im helpful, active and un-confrontational (if thats a word). Would be a good addition to the community.
  • About Me: Knowledge across the game, slight know-how on coding but still a beginner, would love to learn from the community. Cheers for reading.

Accepted, welcome.

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Lucky_Strike_DXD
  • Timezone: GMT+2(Netherlands)
  • How will you benefit our community?
  • About Me: just casual gamer, fast getting bored of single player, Pretty social, and i am willing to help other players in need with the majority of the mods i have knowledge of(wich is a pretty big amount)
  • NB* i also have a channel wich i will be uploading on as soon as i have a Solid start on the server so i can skip the "grinding" part

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username): gukliuyk
Timezone: 1+gmt
How will you benefit our community? I will benefit this community with my presence, not meaning its something superior but that it is always better to play on a server when it is active. I am also a very talkative person with a very high interest in getting a more diverse knowledgebase on how other people do things. When it comes to this pack i can however not really support anyone with any insidetrack knowledge on the mods as i am very green on 1710 after what seems like a century on 164 however i would love to have some intrigueing discussions concerning these mods with the people arround me.
About yourself: I am at the moment a very casual player as i have studies to tend to aswell as a job, however when im on you can be sure that i will try to start up some conversations.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Lucky_Strike_DXD
  • Timezone: GMT+2(Netherlands)
  • How will you benefit our community?
  • About Me: just casual gamer, fast getting bored of single player, Pretty social, and i am willing to help other players in need with the majority of the mods i have knowledge of(wich is a pretty big amount)
  • NB* i also have a channel wich i will be uploading on as soon as i have a Solid start on the server so i can skip the "grinding" part
IGN: (Minecraft username): gukliuyk
Timezone: 1+gmt
How will you benefit our community? I will benefit this community with my presence, not meaning its something superior but that it is always better to play on a server when it is active. I am also a very talkative person with a very high interest in getting a more diverse knowledgebase on how other people do things. When it comes to this pack i can however not really support anyone with any insidetrack knowledge on the mods as i am very green on 1710 after what seems like a century on 164 however i would love to have some intrigueing discussions concerning these mods with the people arround me.
About yourself: I am at the moment a very casual player as i have studies to tend to aswell as a job, however when im on you can be sure that i will try to start up some conversations.

Accepted, welcome! Check your FTB Forum inbox.

HalfShotz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username): HalfShotz
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How will you benefit our community? Some have probably already said what I'll say, but I agree with "I will benefit this community with my presence, not meaning its something superior but that it is always better to play on a server when it is active." I probably won't be the most noticeable, but I'm looking for a new place to call home and to be a regular member. I'm easy going, enjoy being part of a community and playing with others. I work for my resources and rarely ever ask for favors or free things. I prefer PVE over PVP so you'll never see me harassing or annoying other players. In general, I'm an easy going guy looking for a fun place to spend my free time. :)

About yourself: I'm a 27 year old IT Tech, who recently opened his own repair center. In my spare time I'm usually gaming, either MC or other games such as BF4, WoW, Tropico, Skyrim, Rift and others. I have a g/f of 5 years and a cat named Orange Juice (OJ for short). I work hard, and play hard. =)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username): HalfShotz
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How will you benefit our community? Some have probably already said what I'll say, but I agree with "I will benefit this community with my presence, not meaning its something superior but that it is always better to play on a server when it is active." I probably won't be the most noticeable, but I'm looking for a new place to call home and to be a regular member. I'm easy going, enjoy being part of a community and playing with others. I work for my resources and rarely ever ask for favors or free things. I prefer PVE over PVP so you'll never see me harassing or annoying other players. In general, I'm an easy going guy looking for a fun place to spend my free time. :)

About yourself: I'm a 27 year old IT Tech, who recently opened his own repair center. In my spare time I'm usually gaming, either MC or other games such as BF4, WoW, Tropico, Skyrim, Rift and others. I have a g/f of 5 years and a cat named Orange Juice (OJ for short). I work hard, and play hard. =)

Nice application! Accepted, welcome. Check your FTB inbox. ;)

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username):av1nash

Timezone:+5:30

How will you benefit our community?i would benefit by providing all the help and support that the community or server would require,would probably be online for 5-6 hours a day and also looking for a place where i can call home.

About yourself:well i am avinash,i am 21 year old student doing engineering in computer science,i started playing minecraft since its alpha stage and got interested into modding since direwolf20 did his ssp season 2...

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username):av1nash

Timezone:+5:30

How will you benefit our community?i would benefit by providing all the help and support that the community or server would require,would probably be online for 5-6 hours a day and also looking for a place where i can call home.

About yourself:well i am avinash,i am 21 year old student doing engineering in computer science,i started playing minecraft since its alpha stage and got interested into modding since direwolf20 did his ssp season 2...

Accepted welcome! Please check your FTB forum inbox.

dalikid007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dalikid007

Timezone: UTC+12:00

How will you benefit our community? I have a large knowledge of multiple mods, I am kind and like to donate resources to starter players when i have a setup base. I will only be on the server during the weekend because i go to a boarding school but i will be on atleast 6 hours every Saturday and Sunday and i will help the community in any way i can.

About yourself: I live in New Zealand, Auckland and go to Kings College as a boarder(i live there during the school week but go home during the weekends). I have been playing minecraft since beta and have been playing with mods for quite a while. I also enjoy going on teamspeak so im not shy in that regard.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dalikid007

Timezone: UTC+12:00

How will you benefit our community? I have a large knowledge of multiple mods, I am kind and like to donate resources to starter players when i have a setup base. I will only be on the server during the weekend because i go to a boarding school but i will be on atleast 6 hours every Saturday and Sunday and i will help the community in any way i can.

About yourself: I live in New Zealand, Auckland and go to Kings College as a boarder(i live there during the school week but go home during the weekends). I have been playing minecraft since beta and have been playing with mods for quite a while. I also enjoy going on teamspeak so im not shy in that regard.

Accepted! Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412369326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm... I'm not able to load pack on either launchers...

Load 3.0.3 do not load 3.0.4.

MrSuperKing143

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrSuperKing143

Time zone: UTC+12:00

How will you benefit our community? I have a large knowledge of multiple mods and would love to help people out and learn more about new modes at the same time. I will be on the server most days for about 3-5 hours after school during the week and most of the weekend.

About yourself: I live in New Zealand, Christchurch and have been playing with mods for quite a while. I also enjoy go on teamspeak and i am friend's with dalikid007

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrSuperKing143

Time zone: UTC+12:00

How will you benefit our community? I have a large knowledge of multiple mods and would love to help people out and learn more about new modes at the same time. I will be on the server most days for about 3-5 hours after school during the week and most of the weekend.

About yourself: I live in New Zealand, Christchurch and have been playing with mods for quite a while. I also enjoy go on teamspeak and i am friend's with dalikid007

Accepted! Welcome to the community.

Greatness187

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greatness187

Time zone: UTC-6:00 (Central Time U.S.A)

How will you benefit our community? I know allot about different mods, im very good with helping people and helping them with mods that they need help with. I will be on the server about 3-5 Days a week until the year passes then ill be on allot more (4-6 Days a week).

About yourself? I live in U.S.A, Texas... I love playing minecraft and especially moded minecraft, i have a passion for building PC's and learning about new PC hardware. I love talking with new people, as i am friends with dalikid007 and MrSuperKing143 and they live across the world from me XD.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greatness187

Time zone: UTC-6:00 (Central Time U.S.A)

How will you benefit our community? I know allot about different mods, im very good with helping people and helping them with mods that they need help with. I will be on the server about 3-5 Days a week until the year passes then ill be on allot more (4-6 Days a week).

About yourself? I live in U.S.A, Texas... I love playing minecraft and especially moded minecraft, i have a passion for building PC's and learning about new PC hardware. I love talking with new people, as i am friends with dalikid007 and MrSuperKing143 and they live across the world from me XD.

Accepted, welcome!

Chimon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN = KREAPERS
Age = 14
Timezone = BST UTC +1
How will you benefit our community? I am a very good person to talk to and am willing to help out anyone. I think playing on a server with other people is alot more fun than playing on your own.
About yourself? I am a Student however i love playing all types of minecraft and try to play it every day. I love learning about computers and want to learn more everyday.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN = KREAPERS
Age = 14
Timezone = BST UTC +1
How will you benefit our community? I am a very good person to talk to and am willing to help out anyone. I think playing on a server with other people is alot more fun than playing on your own.
About yourself? I am a Student however i love playing all types of minecraft and try to play it every day. I love learning about computers and want to learn more everyday.

Accepted, welcome to the community.[DOUBLEPOST=1413072058][/DOUBLEPOST]We are no longer accepting applications for a while - we will announce when we are ready to launch a public server and more. Thank you.