Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][Mindcrack v8.3.2][Whitelist][Growing Community][Mature Players][Dedicated 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TheAccountant_

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, but I've been "griefed." Fun times..

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I used an X-Ray in a single player world once. Got boring pretty quickly, lol.

4) What is your timezone? Central

5) How often do you play? Probably 2-3 hours a day.

6) Why we should trust you? Well, there's nothing I can really prove online. You should trust me because I already trust you and your server enough to apply, I suppose? It wouldn't make much sense to apply to a server with no grief protection unless all you're going to do is grief. And even then you'd be caught before you got to do much anyways. I'm 24 years old, a full-time college student studying to be (yes you guessed it) an accountant, and I play this game in my spare time to relive stress and "lose my brain" (as my girlfriend calls it) for a little while. I don't want to get screwed over, so I'm not about to screw someone else.

Oh, and the name's Robert. Whether I'm accepted or not, thanks for taking the time to review my application.

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: memangamma

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, and don't tend to

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope, only mod I use for minecraft is Optifine to help with my fps.

4) What is your timezone? Central Standard Time

5) How often do you play?: I usually can play every day unless I'm out of town.

6) Why we should trust you? I've been wanting to jump back into modded minecraft for a while now and have been looking for a server to join. Besides, I wouldn't want to waste making a whitelist application just so I could grief someone else's work. I am fairly mature for people my age (13) and cringe at the thought of someone getting a kick out of destroying someone else's hard work. I'm one for small communities over the "big" servers that tend to make me feel a bit isolated from the players.

Thanks for reviewing this application and one small question for if I'm accepted. Would it be ok to use Optifine to help with my fps?

ShirtlessB

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
1) Your Minecraft Username: ShirtlessB

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, I really don't see the appeal of doing that.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I would just play creative if I wanted things that easy, so no.

4) What is your timezone? Eastern

5) How often do you play? couple hours a day on average.

6) Why we should trust you? I'm an older player (29) and am just looking for a place to play and interact a little with others. The reason I play is to be creative and learn new things about the mods and use them in interesting ways. Griefing, honestly, would be a waste of time. If I want to play an aggressive game, and kill other players, I go play Dota. Anyways, thanks for reading this and considering me. Hope I hear back.

Xmahanoi2001

Jul 29, 2019
Application: 1) Your Minecraft Username: Xmahanoi2001

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? Est Coast

5) How often do you play? 24/7

6) Why we should trust you? Bc im loyal never bertray anyone im very friendly I like to help ou thte community

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: memangamma

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, and don't tend to

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope, only mod I use for minecraft is Optifine to help with my fps.

4) What is your timezone? Central Standard Time

5) How often do you play?: I usually can play every day unless I'm out of town.

6) Why we should trust you? I've been wanting to jump back into modded minecraft for a while now and have been looking for a server to join. Besides, I wouldn't want to waste making a whitelist application just so I could grief someone else's work. I am fairly mature for people my age (13) and cringe at the thought of someone getting a kick out of destroying someone else's hard work. I'm one for small communities over the "big" servers that tend to make me feel a bit isolated from the players.

Thanks for reviewing this application and one small question for if I'm accepted. Would it be ok to use Optifine to help with my fps?

Optifine is allowed yes.[DOUBLEPOST=1372007052][/DOUBLEPOST]All of your applications are being reviewed. Please check back today or tomorrow for a reply here or add me on Skype (RamensGames) Thank you.

mlywafflemaker

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: mlywafflemaker

1.5) Whats your age? 26 years young

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Only in single player, it defeats the point in multiplayer

4) What is your timezone? Greenwich mean time

5) How often do you play? 3-5 times a week

6) Why we should trust you? I have run a server myself and understand the damage a unruly player can cause, im also a friend of a current member hh-monk

Masterx

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: icehero0003
2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope, and who would, these mods are OP as it stands o_O
4) What is your timezone? EST
5) How often do you play? Quite frequently, put simply, I'm an unemployed college student, so I have way too much time on my hands to burn.
6) Why we should trust you? Trust... That's something that is quite hard to earn from, or prove to someone, especially on the internet.