Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: iBootleg

2) Your age: 22

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am a 22 year old from the midwest. I work a full time job. I enjoying hanging out with friends and family and playing video games. I am looking for a fun environment to come home and hang out in to unwind. Also want meet some new people as ssp gets boring.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Never played on a server...so no :)

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? xray texture once in one of my first worlds, when i was learning how to play. I wanted to see what a mine shaft looked like. haven't used one since, no fun after 5 mins.

6) What is your timezone? US central

7) How often do you play? usually after work. my normal time is from 9pm until 1am us central time. it really depends on what i have going on in real life. On my days off you can expect me on probably more and earlier. I can't guarantee so much time every week, but you can probably expect at least 3-4 days a week for at least 2 hours.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I'm a trust worthy person, on other games i play i usually end up in a leader ship position in the clans/guilds. I play to have fun and hang out. I don't think its right to destroy others creations, and i would expect others to respect mine.

A couple of questions:
What game mode is it? easy, normal, hard? if its hard you can disragared my app. I'm not the most talented minecraft player out there. (usually end up derping off a cliff or getting surrounded by mobs)
Is keep inventory on or off?

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
@th3niiinja and @iBootleg
Your application results have been sent out via private message.
Note: The server is on normal difficulty.

We have many slots that need filling. Apply away!

fREAST

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: fREAST

2) Your age: 20

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I live in northern Sweden, currently studying to be an it/network tech at university. When i dont play games im out running, i'm a runner :D

4) Have you ever griefed before? Only on a PvP server but you were encouraged to grief other people hence the pvp :)

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No

6) What is your timezone? GMT +1

7) How often do you play? Maybe 2-3 hours a day depending on how much there is at school.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I'm a friendly and helpful player, and i never hesitate to help a fellow player out with a problem or explain a mod to them.

XxXpheniox

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:XxXpheniox

2) Your age:20

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Hmm, I'm told that I'm a very level-headed logical stick in the mud type of person. I think I'm just quiet. To each their own I suppose. Now gaming wise, until about a month ago I've been absolutely ignorant of FTB so I had no idea how to play. Before, I'd been playing Vanilla Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.5. Before Minecraft was Roblox and before Roblox was Maplestory (Pre-Pirate). So it's fine for me to say I've seen my fair share of Online Communities and Online Interactions. But other than that, I've been a gamer since I got my NES at the age of 3. If there's anything important about me you're really interested in knowing, ask away ingame or through PM.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope. And I don't plan on it. Why? Well there's no point. If a griefer's job is to destroy a player's hard work to spite them pretty much anything and everything can be rolled back if necessary and will only come back to bite you in the end. Pointless in my opinion.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope, it sounds rather complicated anyways. And with FTB there really is no need for such tools.

6) What is your timezone? EST

7) How often do you play? Depends on the week. I'm in college, but I usually allocate about 3-32 hours a week to Minecraft. But then there's variables like Holidays. Projects. Sometimes I don't feel like sleeping or I don't feel like waking up. There's a new movie in theaters I wanna see. I have a date. Is grass really green? I need a doctor. How much money do I have to pay to paint with the color of the wind? Blah blah blah. I play when I have time and when I'm in the mood.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): To be honest, there's absolutely no way to tell you to trust me without sounding suspicious. I won't blow up your stuff? I don't come loaded with DDOS attachments? To judge my character you'd just have to meet me and learn about me. Well you'd have to do that with everyone who applies actually so I'll reiterate the question and respond justly. Should we trust you? The answer to that is yes. After all I'm in no way a shady character nor candy salesman. Rest assured.

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
Tell us about youself: I am a very friendly person looking for a friendly community of people. I am experienced in the FTB mods and am willing to help other if they need it.
Have you greifed before? no and i don't plan on starting now
Have you ever used unfair mods? I did on a friends private server, but it took all the fun out of the game
Timezone: GMT
How often do you play? I am very active, anytime after $:00 PM GMT weekdays and anytime weekends
How can we trust you? its impossible to tell someones trustworthiness without meeting them, but I have never greifed before and have always been happy to help with other people and their builds.

ryanhammy

Jul 29, 2019
I will be applying for myself and a friend. We always play together, and when we do we are always in mumble.
The answers provided are directly from him.

1) Your Minecraft Username: ryanhammy
2) Your age: 25
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am an average PC gamer, play a few games here and there. Always find myself coming back to minecraft now and then.
4) Have you ever griefed before? No, but I have been on a server where i stole a couple of things.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope
6) What is your timezone? CST
7) How often do you play? As often as work allows
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I'm a builder. Not a killer. I like seeing the workings of complex resource systems. I also like to build ornate intricate structures. I would love to have others to do this with. And not just in the same world. I mean be there talk about building and make huge structures together.

1) Your Minecraft Username: sonicsuxx
2) Your age: 25
3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I play PC games and I like to build things. That's why I like minecraft.
4) Have you ever griefed before? No, I like to build up. Not tear down.
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Nope
6) What is your timezone? CST
7) How often do you play? As often as work allows
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I'm a block artist. I like to build ornate things.

VespaStar

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: vespastar

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I'm a PC/Xbox gamer, I've hosted MineCraft servers on Bukkit/Vanilla/FTB/Tekkit for 2 years now. Players slowly faded so I gave up paying hosting.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No

6) What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

7) How often do you play? Usually for a while each day, unless a new game comes out to divert my attention.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I've hosted a multitude of servers, and banned griefers on sight. I can't show you how trustworthy I am until we meet, but I've never griefed or stolen, so I find myself pretty trustworthy.

DemonicCatLady

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: DemonicCatLady

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I game on Xbox and PC, and I play MineCraft a lot. Usually for quite a while each day.

7) How often do you play? Usually for a while every day, depending on school and such.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I've played on servers for quite a while, and I love FTB. I never grief/steal because I don't enjoy ruining peoples work.

SilverValkryie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: SilverValkryie

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I normally game on Xbox and PC, I play video games a lot. I come back to MineCraft most and have played since beta. I have always been a fan of modpacks such as Tekkit and FTB.

7) How often do you play? 3-4 Hours a day usually give or take a bit.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): I've played on servers for most of my time on Minecraft. I've played FTB a lot, and enjoy helping with projects not destroying them.

CrusherTechnologies

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Crusher9051

2) Your age: 17

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am a high school student that is kind of a technical person working on computers and engines. I have tried and enjoy most of the Unleashed mods adding in new blocks/ways of surviving in the Minecraft world as well gives sort of a "challenge" that vanilla Minecraft could not retain.

4) Have you ever griefed before? I have never Griefed/stole anyones creations or items.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? I have never used any other texture packs other than default and never have installed other mods outside of default mod packs or vanilla.

6) What is your timezone? Centeral United States

7) How often do you play? I play daily for about 2-6 hours however I take a break once in awhile to keep from getting bored.

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence):
I have really no reason or record I could show you, but here is my statement:
I treat Others how I like to be treated.
With:
Respect
Honesty
Help others when In need.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: shadowquinn1974

2) Your age: 39

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): I am an old man that loves to play and learn, been playing MC for over a year now and have gotten good with most mods

4) Have you ever griefed before?Never

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? Never

7) How often do you play? Daily

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Let my actions speak for themselves

Prime

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:Uberjoe

2) Your age:16

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): -I'm just a guy looking to play ftb with friends. I've been playing ftb for about a year now. I want to meet new people in the server and try and do something new that i haven't done before in ftb.

4) Have you ever griefed before
-NO
5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)?
-Nope
6) What is your timezone?
-Pacific US
7) How often do you play?
-Almost every day after school
8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): -You should trust me because I know a couple of players on the server. I am also pretty easy going and keep to myself(as in not bugging others at their bases). I am intending to be a regular on this server that people will see every day:)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
@Prime
Your application result has been sent via PM.

Keep the applications coming! We have more slots for active players to fill up.

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TattyD

2) Your age: 26

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): Ive been an avid gamer for years, into all sorts of genres and am also a sociable person. So multiplayer gaming such as minecraft is something I love.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope!

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No, don't see the point!

6) What is your timezone? UK GMT

7) How often do you play? Probably 4-5 times a week, as much as i can really!

8) Why we should trust you? (More than one sentence): Just because Im only interested in being part of a fun helpful community. Don't see where the enjoyment is in griefing or being a general nuisance!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
@TattyD
Application result sent out. Check your messages.

More spots to fill up! Apply if you haven't already.