Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TehKnight117

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself: First time I found out about FTB, I gave it a try because I was fascinated by the mods in the game and I have been playing it for 9 months now.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Never unless the server allows griefing.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I've X-Ray before on vanilla but stopped using it because it took the fun away from mining.

6) What is your timezone? Mountain Time.

7) How often do you play? I play at least an hour everyday.

8) Why we should trust you? People I've known have trusted me with certain things.

Added to review.

Alphabitg

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: cbergen1

2) Your age: 16

3) Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since beta and started playing FTB about a year ago. My favorite YouTuber is Bdouble100

4) Have you ever griefed before? Yes, on a private vanilla server with my friends

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never, they ruin the game

6) What is your timezone? Eastern Time Zone (UTC)

7) How often do you play? 3 hours a day (The minimum)

8) Why we should trust you? You should trust me because I am the owner of my own FTB and vanilla servers and I am constantly moderating them. I know what server owners want and how you are supposed to act, especially on a whitelisted server.

ReksRush

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:ReksRush

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself: Ive been told I am very nice and friendly, by many minecraft friends.
I go by the rules and am constantly learning new things

4) Have you ever griefed before? I have never griefed, but I have been griefed that is
one of the main reason I look for whitelisted servers.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Of Course Not. They Ruin The Game.

6) What is your timezone? Pacific Time Zone -8

7) How often do you play? If I could, All day every day. With school, 4-5 hours daily excluding weekends

8) Why we should trust you? Only time can tell :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All application results have been sent out.

Please note we will be no longer accepting application for FTB Ultimate as we will be upgrading to FTB Unleashed on Friday, October 18th 2013. A link to the new thread for FTB Unleashed applications will be up on Saturday, October 19th 2013.

Tyga

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username: tyga777

2) Your age: 21

3) Tell us about yourself: ive been looking for a server with a good community that I could join that has teamspeak/microphone options

4) Have you ever griefed before? when I first joined minecraft years ago I might have done Im not sure.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) ive used x-ray mods in the past but only on my own server

6) What is your timezone? GMT 08:00 +

7) How often do you play? fairly regularly, between houses atm so unlikely to be on daily as of the moment

8) Why we should trust you? I am happy to follow the rules listed they are pretty general that you would find in any server. Why would I follow the rules? Im 21, should be reason enough that I can understand the rules

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username: tyga777

2) Your age: 21

3) Tell us about yourself: ive been looking for a server with a good community that I could join that has teamspeak/microphone options

4) Have you ever griefed before? when I first joined minecraft years ago I might have done Im not sure.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) ive used x-ray mods in the past but only on my own server

6) What is your timezone? GMT 08:00 +

7) How often do you play? fairly regularly, between houses atm so unlikely to be on daily as of the moment

8) Why we should trust you? I am happy to follow the rules listed they are pretty general that you would find in any server. Why would I follow the rules? Im 21, should be reason enough that I can understand the rules

Hey, thanks for applying! Although we are no longer accepting applications for this server as we have our own Custom Pack server.

Feel free to apply for that here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-magic-more-mature-community-whitelist.42443/

KyubiBoy

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: KyubiBoy

2) Your age: 20

3) Tell us about yourself: I'm a University Student. I love playing games.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

6) What is your timezone? GMT +2

7) How often do you play? As often as I can

8) Why we should trust you? I was never banned on any server. I played single player a lot. After watching MIANITE my desire for playing multiplayer has sky rocketed !!!

mrsciencedude

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: mrsciencedude

2) Your age: 17

3) Tell us about yourself:
i just got back into pc gaming i always watch syndicates series so i really want to play on a server im a pretty laid back guy

4) Have you ever griefed before?
yeah

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
whats nodus...

6) What is your timezone?
pacific

7) How often do you play?
now ill start playing like 4-5 hours a day

8) Why we should trust you?
because i am a real person i wouldnt lie about grieffing because that just be dumb im pretty honest so you can trust me