Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

overend2

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: overend2

2) Your age: 15

3) Tell us about yourself: I've never been banned and hopefully never will, I'm doing my GCSE's atm that's all i can think of

4) Have you ever griefed before? nope

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): i use Optifine mostly because my computer is rubbish so its all on low settings

6) What is your timezone? GMT (UK)

7) How often do you play? 4+ hrs a day may be shorter due to GCSE's

8) Why we should trust you? because i wont to join a friendly tight knitted community and im applying because the server i used to go on has recently shut down

Hope i get accepted thanks for reading this :)

Tainmyshu

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:Tainmyshu

2) Your age:16

3) Tell us about yourself: i'm new to feed the beast,and wish to find a dedicated server that has no greifing and is a friendly community

4) Have you ever griefed before?No and i don't plan on doing so

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)no,and i wouldn't even bother,it would take the fun out of mine craft

6) What is your timezone?EST

7) How often do you play?5-6 hours,or whenever i have the time

8) Why we should trust you?.I wont grief or do anything that will hurt other peoples property,and will help anyone who needs help,if i have the resources and the time.Also the server i was recently on suddenly shutdown,and your server seems well,plus its noodles,We asians love noodles.or atleast this one does. :D

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: ScribbleQ

3) Tell us about yourself: Well... I have Cystic Fibrosis (Don't want to keep this post long, so just look it up... :p) so I am sick a lot. I would think I am fairly intelligent, and I am aspiring to become an Animator as to be able to make all the crazy stories I come up with real. I'm certain that you'll learn more about me as the time passes. (should you accept me onto the server of course.)

4) Have you ever griefed before?: Funny story. One time there was a hacker on an old spoutcraft server I used to play on. He hated my guts, and framed me for destroying someones house. I got banned until they figured out who really did it. But no, I have never griefed anyone/thing before.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No, I have not used anything of the likes before. If I want to play like that, I go somewhere else and use Creative mode. Ruins the purpose of Survival mode.

6) What is your timezone? (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).

7) How often do you play? It varies. Sometimes I'll binge on the game then get sick of it for a while, but otherwise I'll play for about an hour or two everyday (save Sunday).

8) Why we should trust you? I can't really tell you what to do. Trust is something that must be earned, not just told to have in someone.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: ScribbleQ

3) Tell us about yourself: Well... I have Cystic Fibrosis (Don't want to keep this post long, so just look it up... :p) so I am sick a lot. I would think I am fairly intelligent, and I am aspiring to become an Animator as to be able to make all the crazy stories I come up with real. I'm certain that you'll learn more about me as the time passes. (should you accept me onto the server of course.)

4) Have you ever griefed before?: Funny story. One time there was a hacker on an old spoutcraft server I used to play on. He hated my guts, and framed me for destroying someones house. I got banned until they figured out who really did it. But no, I have never griefed anyone/thing before.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No, I have not used anything of the likes before. If I want to play like that, I go somewhere else and use Creative mode. Ruins the purpose of Survival mode.

6) What is your timezone? (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).

7) How often do you play? It varies. Sometimes I'll binge on the game then get sick of it for a while, but otherwise I'll play for about an hour or two everyday (save Sunday).

8) Why we should trust you? I can't really tell you what to do. Trust is something that must be earned, not just told to have in someone.

Added to review! Apply if you haven't we are still accepting players!

AlexCE

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: stager1997

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself: My name is Alex and i like to play Feed the beast. And i like to met new people and have fun with them. My school is getting a bit in the way of gaming but i still try to so you won't regret having me on the server.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No never and never will

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Yes my friends got the idea on a vanilla server and i tried for a day but never came back because it ruined it.

6) What is your timezone? GMT +1

7) How often do you play? 2 - 4 hours a day 4 - 7 in weekends
8) Why we should trust you? Because i was once on server hosted by my friends friend and we had a lot of fun but he closed it and now wanna play with some new people and have a good time.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All application results will be sent out today/tomorrow.
We are still looking for active, nice, players! Apply if you haven't!

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TooFabulous

3) Tell us about yourself: I like to play the ftb modpack, I like to have a server that is a small community and nice! And no donation Pressure :)

4) Have you ever griefed before? Np

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I wont lie... When I was younger in vanilla i did... but I havent in a year now.

6) What is your timezone? EST U.S

7) How often do you play? Couple hours a day

8) Why we should trust you? I am mature and love to play alone.

gtaplaya27

Jul 29, 2019
1. gtaplaya27
2. No I have never griefed
3. I have never used unfair mods
4. Eastern Standard time
5. Whenever I can since I'm back in school
6. My sister and her boyfriend play on this server so I wouldn't do anything that could get me banned or anything like that.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1. gtaplaya27
2. No I have never griefed
3. I have never used unfair mods
4. Eastern Standard time
5. Whenever I can since I'm back in school
6. My sister and her boyfriend play on this server so I wouldn't do anything that could get me banned or anything like that.

You haven't used the full new application, please use the one I quoted below and PM me the application here.
1) Your Minecraft Username:

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself:

4) Have you ever griefed before?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

6) What is your timezone?

7) How often do you play?

8) Why we should trust you?

Jazzer_Dude

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Jazzer_Dude

2) Your age: 16

3) Tell us about yourself: I love video games and minecraft is one of them! Have been playing since the beta era!

4) Have you ever griefed before? No and I never will.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No I have not. Fair game is very important to me.

6) What is your timezone? Central time

7) How often do you play? Depends. Usually 3-4 times a week.

8) Why we should trust you? I have been on multiple servers already. Of those, I have been a moderator and an elite moderator for several servers. I am really nice and love to help people learn FTB. I also have no intention to harm the server in anyway. I just want a fun, friendly environment to play multiplayer FTB. I will be an excellent addition to the server!

Also Carpathia_GC invited me to play on the server if you are curious on how I found this server.

Thanks for considering!
Jazzer

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:darclight138

2) Your age:13
3) Tell us about yourself:im really good at learning mods fast

4) Have you ever griefed before?no

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)no

6) What is your timezone?us central

7) How often do you play?as much as i can

8) Why we should trust you?im really good at mods and im a cool person and helpful when i can help

gtaplaya27

Jul 29, 2019
1. gtaplaya27
2. 17
3. I'm a student in high school and have health problems so can't really do much besides play games
4. No
5. No
6. Eastern Standard Time
7. Whenever I can
8. My sister and her boyfriend play on this sever so I wouldn't do anything that could me or them banned

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Kicker05 (On websites with the username availibal, mrkicker is used by me.)

2) Your age: 14 and a half

3) Tell us about yourself: I love computers, I enjoy programing aswell. I know the basics in C++, Java, and of corus lua. (Cus computercraft uses lua.) I can name any component of a computer, what it dos, and how it works to a ceartain extent.

4) Have you ever griefed before? I will be honest, I have griefed a while back, however that was a year and a half ago. From now on I'm ceaping my record clean.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope.

6) What is your timezone? Eastern Stander Time

7) How often do you play? Pretty mutch from when I get home to when I go to sleep.

8) Why we should trust you? I'm now verry dedecated to ceaping a clean slate.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All applications are being processed. Results will be going out tomorrow at 4 - 5pm GMT+3. Apply if you haven't already we are looking for more active players!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All application results have been sent out. We are still accepting players apply if you haven't already.:)

Derbstep

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Derbstep

2) Your age: 18

3) Tell us about yourself: I am an avid gamer on my computer when ever I'm not at school. I've played minecraft since alpha and just started FTB a couple of months ago.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Nope.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope.

6) What is your timezone? -06:00 Central

7) How often do you play? I play when I'm home and not busy.. which is basically just the time that I'm not at school

8) Why we should trust you? I'm not the kind of person to hold a grudge over something. I am a positive person and am just looking to learn and what better place to do that than a server with a good community, nothing more really.

AGAM DHILLON

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:Matt441143

2) Your age:18

3) Tell us about yourself:I am a advanced mc gamer I play mc a lot I like long walks on the beach and playing soccer and basketball.Right now I am in my last year of school I just need to get my math credit to pass

4) Have you ever griefed before?Yes on a pvp/raid server

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)nope

6) What is your timezone?UTC Eastern standard

7) How often do you play?I play about 3 hours a day

8) Why we should trust you?I have played on several whitelisted mc servers. The longest I have played on whitelist server is 3 years and the shortest is 8 months. I am really experianced with redstone and mob grinders. I know a lot about ftb because I watch hermitcraft ftb

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TehKnight117

3) Tell us about yourself: First time I found out about FTB, I gave it a try because I was fascinated by the mods in the game and I have been playing it for 9 months now.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Never unless the server allows griefing.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I've X-Ray before on vanilla but stopped using it because it took the fun away from mining.

6) What is your timezone? Mountain Time.

7) How often do you play? I play at least an hour everyday.

8) Why we should trust you? People I've known have trusted me with certain things.