Whitelist Server NOM Gaming - Unleashed 1.1.3 | Mature 18+ Community | Plugins/Market | TeamSpeak | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
About Us:
NOM Gaming is a mature community dedicated to a fun and enjoyable gaming experience! Our current pride and joy is Minecraft!
  • We have a phenomenal group of staff that are almost always online! You are available to freebuild on this server as long as it's not on others property! We will not tolerate any drama of any kind. If you have drama, go else where.
  • Whether you are a veteran mod user or new to the world of mods, we are willing to help and guide you through the process of installing Unleashed and any additional mods or texture packs that you may need.
  • We have disabled Mob Griefing (Creeper Damage/Endermen/Ghast Damage) so that machinery and setups are not damaged.
  • We are an 18+ community.
  • We do have a website, we encourage you to use it: nomgaming.com
Server Information:
  • Mods: Our server is always running the newest and full Unleashed version - Currently 1.1.3
  • Server backups are saved hourly.
  • Difficulty: Normal
  • TeamSpeak 3: ts3.nomgaming.com
  • Server is running Groups/Economy/Permissions/Dynamap
  • Server IP: ftb.nomgaming.com
  • Enabled Unleashed Mods: BiomesOPlenty, Enchanting Plus, Hats, HatStand, NetherOre, PowerConverters. You will need to enable these client side.
Rules:
  1. No griefing allowed.
  2. You must ask before you take ANYONE's items or use their machines.
  3. Be social! You don't have to live next to each other but be social!
  4. PVP is only available for planned events.
  5. Respect others and their builds.
  6. This is a survival server, No spawned items unless server issue.
  7. Be courteous where you are building in regards to others locations.
  8. Type /rules in game for any changes.
If you are still here after reading these rules then we are glad you are here and cannot wait to get to know you! Please fill out the application below and we look forward to see what you are going to create! Please remember that we are all here to have a good time.
Application: YOU MUST REGISTER AND APPLY ON OUR FORUMS! nomgaming.com
  1. Name:
  2. Minecraft Username:
  3. Age:
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience:
  5. Are you a social player?:
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before:
  7. Why do you want to join our server?:
You must post your application on our website, in our whitelist application forums. If you do not, you will not be considered for whitelist.

~Spencer

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys - Added the list of mods we have additionally enabled that Unleashed disables.

Biomes O Plenty
Hats
HatStand
Enchanting Plus
Nether Ore
Power Converters!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for players who are interesting in becoming part of a mature gaming community! We play multiple games, have steam groups, and enjoy gaming together in all aspects!

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Corbin
  2. Minecraft Username: TooFabulous
  3. Age: 15
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: I play FTB Unleashed and I would love to find a new fun server to chill and have fun in.
  5. Are you a social player?: Yes, Yes I am.
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: No.
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I need a new fun server. I would love to have a fun mature community to chill with.