Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey pontany! Thanks for applying!

Trixes is a great player of ours and I hope to see him on soon! Hop in vent sometime and we can get you whitelisted - also can have trixes get in contact with an admin to get you in the game :)

~Spencer

PS. Please sign up on our website as well!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
We are running Ultimate pack just an FYI - we are working on getting our post switched to another forum.

David Zainudini

Jul 29, 2019
1.Name: David
2.Minecraft Username: zainudini
3.Age: 16
4.Describe your Minecraft experience: I've played alot of vanilla Minecraft and some Tekkit Minecraft. In vanilla Minecraft, I played alot of survivle and did alot of redstone stuff. In Tekkit Minecraft, I made a factory powerd by a nuclear reactor and some solar panels with alot of machines.
5. Are you a social player?: Well the main reason I want to join is to be social with others after all it is multiplayer not single player.
6. I've Played vanilla Minecraft and Tekkit minecraft with casppe and trixes but I haven't played any FTB with them.
7. Why do you want to join our server?: Because my friends casppe and trixes told me it was a nice server with alot of nice and social people and that the FTB mod was fun.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
NOM Gaming is currently still recruiting players! We are running our FTB server on ULTIMATE now, as well as running a Minecraft 1.6 Vanilla server! Come check us out :) We are a gaming community involved in a lot of other games as well! We play Mechwarrior online, Star Made, Steam Games, and much more!