NoClue|direwolf's20 modpack v5 1.4.6|Whitelist|Small community|16 +

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Paavi0

Jul 29, 2019
NoClue
A inexperienced server owner lookin for small amount of players who want to (try) build stuff.​
Due the server being quite new, expect changes.​
What we (try to) offer
-Few restrictions (mostly on things that can cause heavy lag)​
-grief free environment​
(But to be honest, things can go really wrong due my inexperience)​
Notable
- creating myst ages is restricted to administration only​
(you can still make link books and other mystcraft related items)​
- nuclear reactor are aivable but the blast is heavily nerfed​
- im not going to promise server to be lag free (ill do my best thou)​
- no pvp​
Rules
no griefing​
no glitch abusing​
and dont be a ass​
Whitelist application
Username:​
what kind of player you are?:​
Ip-address
63.143.41.41​
Images
Spawn 1|2 Libary 1|2|3

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Scythk
what kind of player you are?: I am a technical player always trying to build effective and efficient automatic machines.

gameman

Jul 29, 2019
Username: gameman (ign you mean right? :))
what kind of player you are?: I'm a chatty person, I love to help others, build projects, mine. my dislikes are the by hand recource gathering (like cutting down trees and farming by hand). So I'm the kind of person who automates a lot I guess :p

techdawg667

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ArbitraryID
what kind of player you are?: I am a technical player who has built automated systems. Nuclear reactor, tree farm, diamond factory (in tekkit), etc. I play an hour or so a day since school is starting again. Some days I don't do much and just hang out/help server friends.

datajugend

Jul 29, 2019
Username: datajugend
what kind of player you are?: a chill guy that likes to build and to help out when its needed.

milkncookie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: milkncookie
What type of player i am: I like to sit back, relax have fun with other people and help out when i can

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Hymerid
What kind of player you are: Im a all-round player, who likes to mine, and build technical things, who tries to make everything as effective as possible.

magma11

Jul 29, 2019
Username: magma11
what kind of player you are?: I'm a generally nice player, but I get angry sometimes when I get griefed. I really like using RP2 and IC2, even though I only know about 1/2 of RP2, I still love it. I like making big builds and just having fun :).

Battra

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Naxusnight
What kind of player you are?: I like to mostly just try to build things for looks. maybe do random other things but mostly kill enemy mobs and create things as I go.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ghostconnell1975
what kind of player you are?: Chilled out player that likes to plod along and build at own pace, build a few machines go mine then build a few more. Also someone that likes to help out whenever able too

Lurkerman

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Username: lurkerman
what kind of player you are?: passively creative that enjoys positive community and helping others

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Donut_master
what kind of player you are?: Im a creative player, im looking for a small community to lay with

Brispere

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Brispere
what kind of player you are?: Bees and computers, I also love thermal expansion. I'm looking for a small communal server to play on.

blairjam

Jul 29, 2019
Username: blairjam
what kind of player you are?: I'm a programmer in real life, so naturally Computer Craft is where I play the most. I love to build huge bases and collect resources, and having a nice community to do it in would be awesome.

Joshua Lamb

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Joshua_lamb and my sister Melodramatic_one
Age- 16 and 14
What Kind of player? I like to be technical and dabble in that area. My sister is just trying it out

z0m8135

Jul 29, 2019
username: z0m8135
what kind of player you are?: I like building machines, problem solving and helping out when I can.

Demonkami

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DemonKami
what kind of player you are?: I like helping other players when possible and Like to build houses and large buildings for public use.

Mrboomx

Jul 29, 2019
Username:mrboomx
what kind of player you are?:miner and builder not really good with the techinal redstone and stuff like that.

Sjonky

Jul 29, 2019
Username: sjonky
what kind of player you are?: Im a technical minecrafter, i like doing everything possible automatic, creating advance computercraft programs, or sorting systems.

Paavi0

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted Players:
Scythk
gameman
ArbitraryID
datajugend
Hymerid
magma11
Naxusnight
ghostconnell1975
lurkerman
Namit2404
Donut_master
blairjam
Joshua_lamb (im keeping you accountable of your sister actions since she is under the server age restriction)
Melodramatic_one
z0m8135

And thats 15. welcome to the server.

My apologies for the rest.

we accept players