NoClue|direwolf's20 modpack v5 1.4.6|Whitelist|Small community|16 +

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
Username:countryboy2327
what kind of player you are?:helpful and will help others before i do my work

daker41

Jul 29, 2019
Username: daker41
what kind of player you are?: i am a technical buider/miner/grunt i enjoy building houses i have a some great plans for them have little to no aesthetic building ability

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Nsxlongshot
what kind of player you are?: I play a lot and i like trying to get everything thing to work

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
Username: lupton4
what kind of player you are?: Creative and a builder.. survive for a little then thrive and make awesome automatic machines

Jstorey97

Jul 29, 2019
Actually pavii0 can i have two more of my mates join.

Username: eric01cts
what kind of player you are?:didn't know he played ftb. :D but he does and he knows loads.

Username: RoronoaZoro202
what kind of player you are?: He's looking for something to in his spare time so we invited him to play with us. He's new but me and therealcruiser will look after him.

Paavi0

Jul 29, 2019
Actually pavii0 can i have two more of my mates join.

Username: eric01cts
what kind of player you are?:didn't know he played ftb. :D but he does and he knows loads.

Username: RoronoaZoro202
what kind of player you are?: He's looking for something to in his spare time so we invited him to play with us. He's new but me and therealcruiser will look after him.

both added to the whitelist.

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
one of my Friends would like to join
Username: gkim5
what kind of player are you?: um i really dont know but he would like to join me to play he knows a lot

Sean smith

Jul 29, 2019
Name:smity1121

kind of player: I like to help my friends and explore new things. I am very skilled with redstone and other complex things.

Poison_Hack

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Poison_Hack
what kind of player you are?: I am a builder, and I am a friendly person. I like to play with my friends, as I have a couple on this server (could name them if you want) and would like to play with them.

DualElites

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Dual3lites
What kind of player I am?: I am a explorer and I will save my friends from death from creeper.

Orcao

Jul 29, 2019
I think I just crashed the server, I've tested it on a local server to confirm. Avoid using Alveary Frame Holders, they kill servers at the moment. The pack needs to update to the latest version of Extra Bees to fix.

The server should be able to restart, though it will crash slightly after doing so. If you want to coordinate with me to fix it then add me on Skype at orcao4662. If you want to try and fix it yourself then you need to remove the Soul Frames from my Alveary within the time that the server is up, but not yet crashed. Or to use a world editor to remove my Alveary all together. My base is around -1827,71,538 (north or south my a chunk or three, that was an old waypoint that I never updated). The Alveary is off to the side where there's a set up of three circular buildings. It's in one of the circles by itself.

Orcao

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, finally got my Alveary up and it killed the server.

EDIT: I managed to get on for half a second. I think I got one of the frames out. Just need to get the other :<

Imclueless

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Imclueless
what kind of player you are?: Im a creative player that likes to build fun things and help out new people.
P.S. My name goes great with the server name XD