No verification email

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings! I'm having issues creating a new account. Similar to Zweibelpeter a couple of weeks ago, I can't activate it. Unlike Zweibel, whose link went to a 404 page, mine never showed up at all.

The account was created yesterday. Since then, I've tried to re-send the email three or four times, but none of them showed up in my inbox. It's (supposedly) sending to the correct address with no spelling errors in the name.

Is this a bug with the forums? If not, what mistake am I making?[DOUBLEPOST=1413491845,1413411795][/DOUBLEPOST]Update!

The first account was hooked up to a Gmail account, which I thought may have been the problem. So I tried the same process with a Yahoo account. No visible difference, still didn't get the verification.

Is this in the right section, by the way? Anyone?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
may be a problem on my side, but I don't seem to be getting e-mail notifications anymore either when I receive a reply from a private conversation

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
There was a huge mail queue for some reason, I've cleared it and we'll see if it happens again but it should be working for now at least

Reactions: Shazam08

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think I found the problem...
WROf1K8.gif