No Sound (FTB Ultimate)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
N

NovacainR

Title No Sound (FTB Ultimate)

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack FTB Ultimate

Modpack version 1.1.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/991bcd23

Details of the issue Zero sounds, vanilla, mod, everything. Already tried F3 + T and tried to manually move sound files from minecraft to ultimate but I either did it wrong or it didnt work. PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:

minermaster0904

Jul 29, 2019
Your best bet is to get someone to post a manual download of the pack rather than use the launchers or try to get the sound files from mc launcher, Ive tried it didn't work
So anyone that can help us could you please post a way to manually download it?

S

SomeWeirdGuy

Did you try to restart/redownload your game.
I sometimes have it in vanilla, when i restart my game its fixed

minermaster0904

Jul 29, 2019
yes I did multiple times even tried the twitch app version
the problem is the fact that the sound files don't exist in the download
when I went into the files the sound files have all the folders but didn't download the files themselves
p.s. the resources folder isnt made until you actually launch the game once so it's trying to download files that don't exist in their original location