No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 4 recap (No stories today due to short on time :/)

• A new rule was created:
    Each Day, every man and every woman shall gather, and every man and every woman shall contribute unto the greater Maintenance and Durability of the Great Wolfen Tester their greatest and keenest mechanical Ability. None shall withhold any advice or any skill which can meaningfully improve the health of the Great Wolfen TEster. None shall in any way attempt to divert or disrupt the proceedings of their fellows.
  • The wolfs attacked the TTT machine destroying it!
  • Pyure & Lenscas were thrown into the machine. But the machine didn't function!
  • LivingAngryCheese got killed by the wolfs. He was a punny villager.
  • Shazam got shot by the vigilante (J's role) He was a punny villager, with the trait "Superman" (Victini's role).
  • The town repaired the machine. (2 out of 2 hitpoints)
  • That new guy (@duckfan77) Is now the mayor!
  • Two alts joined the game. Welcome @Garnet and @Pearl
Start day 5

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm wondering if the wolves are using these alts to artificially inflate their own numbers... Does anyone know where they're coming from?

If not, I recommend scanning one of them, along with either Pyure or Duckfan.

In the meantime, scan Peridot.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
We are not convinced.

Vote Muse Erato for testing! (If not valid, default to HMT for testing.)

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
We are separate, yet together. Bound by an unseen web of circumstance. We are all. We are one. We are the clone legion. And never would we be so petty as to ally ourselves with those abominations you call werewolves. But just to prove it to you Test muse erato

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
We come from the cloning machine, the rest we cannot say. Instead you shall find clues as we cannot tell you, you must find out yourself. We each are individual, we each know the other. You already know we are innocent. You know who we are, and yet you doubt us still. The numbers match up, the new clones to the other. Soon, we will outnumber you, yet we are still individual.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Three votes Erato; fine by me. I'll change my vote and scan Pyure. Remember, we gotta make sure that he (or Duckfan) gets the No.2 vote.

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
Three votes Erato; fine by me. I'll change my vote and scan Pyure. Remember, we gotta make sure that he (or Duckfan) gets the No.2 vote.
scan SE37

This makes me think that you are against us.

Some might say that you just thought it was still a good idea, but you're more smart than that. You're quite a good werewolf player so at least usually you would have noticed that it's not a good idea right now to test someone that is clearly acting like a villager, especially now that he isn't even the mayor anymore. You could say that you're just too smart for your own good.

Also, pyure, if you think outside the box, you know who I am. You know the way I speak... the way I drop clues. You might not be the scariest, but you know everyone best.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I know which kind of people in this game are also acting like villagers :p

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
scan SE37

This makes me think that you are against us.

Some might say that you just thought it was still a good idea, but you're more smart than that. You're quite a good werewolf player so at least usually you would have noticed that it's not a good idea right now to test someone that is clearly acting like a villager, especially now that he isn't even the mayor anymore. You could say that you're just too smart for your own good.

Also, pyure, if you think outside the box, you know who I am. You know the way I speak... the way I drop clues. You might not be the scariest, but you know everyone best.
My sister please. Do not jump to conclusions. It is not uncommon for wolves to act as if they were villagers , working for the town while plotting against it. One can never be too sure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, I dont understand what happened with the tester last night. Is it still alive or not? If so, scan S037 (and Pyure if you like)

Otherwise...do we need to implement a new lynching rule?

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the tester suffered an attack and didnt work last night but has been repaired (and will continue to be, dylan)
We might need some other ways of finding out innocents.
I'll think of something in the meanwhile...