No more ICBM

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to post somewhere about how sad I am that ICBM is being discontinued. It has been the mod I have based my current world around, as I have been creating an automated missile factory. Can we all have a moment of silence for the mod now? (seeing as there won't be any missiles exploding in the background since the mod is being discontinued.)

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
I just don't know that I like ICBM as part of a "progression" mod.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 61

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I can understand Calclavia doing this. He's already merged assembly line and atomic science with Resonant induction. This way, he isn't managing a million different projects at the same time, while also sandwiching together most of the code.

Reactions: Padfoote

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
The resonant induction thing made me sad.

When I added Mekanism on my current Monster world I had this thought in the back of my mind about adding Atomic Science at the same time, then I read a bit and quite a few people said that Resonant Induction is a bit troublesome when it comes to ID conflicts with random other mods. Ultimately my laziness got the better of me.

But hey, if @Reika were to add a particle accelerator to reactorcraft or something it'd mean that the final bit of functionality I liked from Atomic Science had been replaced with a more involved and grown up version of the same thing.

*whistles innocently*

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
One day, Calv's mods will be organised....

Jam packed full of great ideas, but chance of getting multiple mods to work together is near zero.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The resonant induction thing made me sad.

When I added Mekanism on my current Monster world I had this thought in the back of my mind about adding Atomic Science at the same time, then I read a bit and quite a few people said that Resonant Induction is a bit troublesome when it comes to ID conflicts with random other mods. Ultimately my laziness got the better of me.

But hey, if @Reika were to add a particle accelerator to reactorcraft or something it'd mean that the final bit of functionality I liked from Atomic Science had been replaced with a more involved and grown up version of the same thing.

*whistles innocently*
YOU DID IT WRONG
*draws pentagram and throws in steak*