No Java binary. Direwolf20

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Witchmitch

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
latest update
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I am trying to make a server on my computer for friends and I. Got the port forwarding and server files set up. But when i hit start server I get ' no java binary in path. exiting' What do I need to do to fix this?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Can you post the full log?

I wouldn't be surprised if java is not installed correctly or something like that.

Reactions: idjmleader

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
latest update
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I am trying to make a server on my computer for friends and I. Got the port forwarding and server files set up. But when i hit start server I get ' no java binary in path. exiting' What do I need to do to fix this?
This may sound a bit odd but after you tried to run your server the first time and it said that did you by any chance goto your EULA file and enable the false to true? If not I think it is what the other guy is saying as well.

Witchmitch

Jul 29, 2019
I read some where else that someone had no problems with their FTB server till java was updated. But no said how to fix it.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
I read some where else that someone had no problems with their FTB server till java was updated. But no said how to fix it.
Did you edit the server.bat by any chance?
Would be good for the error file.
Also just try to update your java manually.
Here is a link to get the newest 64bit https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
This link even says you need a fresh install. It is only the first thing I googled but ya http://www.reddit.com/r/FeedTheBeas...wolf20_server_install_no_java_binary_in_path/
So just try a fresh install of the java man and let us know what happens. Idk what all versions of java you have but you can uninstall java 8 directly from going to the start then control panel and finding uninstall programs and remove your java 8. Now if you do that you will need the 32Bit and the 64 bit again. Hope this helps try that and post back to what happens please :)