Waiting No Draw Plate recipe

U

unoriginal

Summary of the problem No Draw Plate recipe

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? I'm unable to craft the Draw Plate from ProjectRed Core (it's not showing in JEI)

It seems like maybe it's disabled / a relic from 1.7 (I vaguely remember using forge microblocks to craft it) but recipes that use it still exist such as the wool gin.

Mod & Version ProjectRed Core

Link to log file no log relevant

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix Cheat the item in and throw away a diamond? Not sure if it's intended balance wise for easy string though, I hope a recipe is added, a diamond sounds fair.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
I have submitted this to the dev: https://github.com/MrTJP/ProjectRed/issues/1139

If its not fixed in a reasonable time I will create a recipe for it based on the 1.7.10 version.

He's responded saying it's supposed to be crafted the same way it's always been crafted but I do not see any visible Forge microblocks in the modpack, of any material.

From what I remember the original recipe used microblocks made out of a diamond block, but there are no microblocks in the 1.10 modpack. Is there a version of the microblocks add-on for ProjectRed Core that is supposed to be bundled with 1.10 modpacks?

If they are in there but are simply not visible - I suspect due to JEI not showing their recipes - support for the recipes may have to be added either manually or via the mod dev in question updating the mod.

Maybe this is possibly a JEI bug, ask the JEI dev if they can submit a fix or workaround? It's a long shot, so YMMV. :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Last edited: