Ninja looking for a new home.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NeuroticNinja

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try and keep this short as I'm sure this gets posted quite often.

I've been away from minecraft for a while, not had much time to play and am just coming back into it. In the past every server I've played on has either died out, had lag issues, (like the one I just tried) or I had to leave due the time constraints.

So now I'm looking for a server, but not just any server, THE server. The server I'll still be playing on 1/2/6/12 months from now, with people in it that I'd enjoy to play with and a community that I'd want to be a part of.

I have a shopping list of features and qualities I'm looking for:

• A FTB Server, (duh) preferably Ultimate, but Direwolf & Mindcrack are okay too. (difficulty & gregtech difficulty don't matter. Extra mods such as atmos mobs etc are cool.)
  • Server located within the UK or the EU, or have a good ping to the UK (where I live)
  • Be a new, planned, or recently reset server - I want to feel as if I'm actually helping a world evolve, ideally from the start. Anything over 1 week is a no.
  • Be a small (under 20) PVE whitelisted server with a good community of mature and active players.
  • Be welcoming to someone with a limited knowledge of mindcraft and FTB. (myself)
  • Not have cash rewards, if it's "The" server I'd pay eventually anyway.
  • Be technically sound in terms of lag, crashing etc.
  • Be against griefers & non competitive, with both individual and group building encouraged.
If you own, plan to own, or know of such a server please let me know! I am happy to answer questions about myself or fill in any applications.
Thank you for your time -
NeuroticNinja

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you chap?

The DW20 server I run ticks all of those boxes except for the "under 1 week old" requirement but as we seem to spend more time chatting rather than building there isn't much built anyway. :D If you fancy taking a look PM me your IGN and I'll send you the IP by return.

MadDogTen

Jul 29, 2019
If you find one, Give me a shout, as I'm looking for one exactly like that (Though I would prefer GregTech on Hard, But not required).

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ng-for-1-or-2-more-experienced-players.17474/

This is the server I play on. The host is in the middle of moving between timezones so you might not get a reply anytime soon. It's worth a shot. I am not sure where it is hosted but I get relatively good FPS (I am in Oregon, US), but I believe a couple guys in the Netherlands get pretty good connection to it as well. I think it is set in Chicago, but I can't say for sure. Most members are inactive lately (jobs, finals, and moving), but one of the members might be starting over due to a corrupted chunk, and one guy was very inactive at the start due to a new job, he is still living in a hole in a wall and has barely any machines. The server won't be reset until everyone is ready (once RP2 and IC2 are updated). We also might be adding Better Dungeons to the server as well. The server is using the Ultimate Pack on Hard mode. Hope you get accepted!

NeuroticNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Look at all these nice people bumping my thread for me!

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ng-for-1-or-2-more-experienced-players.17474/

This is the server I play on. The host is in the middle of moving between timezones so you might not get a reply anytime soon. It's worth a shot. I am not sure where it is hosted but I get relatively good FPS (I am in Oregon, US), but I believe a couple guys in the Netherlands get pretty good connection to it as well. I think it is set in Chicago, but I can't say for sure. Most members are inactive lately (jobs, finals, and moving), but one of the members might be starting over due to a corrupted chunk, and one guy was very inactive at the start due to a new job, he is still living in a hole in a wall and has barely any machines. The server won't be reset until everyone is ready (once RP2 and IC2 are updated). We also might be adding Better Dungeons to the server as well. The server is using the Ultimate Pack on Hard mode. Hope you get accepted!

Thank you for the suggestion, I have applied in the thread.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
You're really an arrogant prick. Bumped the topic four times, then when a mod instructs you to stop bumping the thread, you reply and tell him, he just bumped the thread, then adding "look at all these nice people bumping my thread". Are you trying to be that annoying, mr hypocrite, I see why no one wants you to join their server...
*her :p

No but honestly, to a certain degree I agree with you. Other than spammy troll-noobs I've never seen anyone be that rude to a moderator who is only trying to keep the forums a lively and interesting environment.
If nobody answered your post then nobody cared, no need to bump like that, especially considering how few (comparatively) people post here and that it probably would have stayed on the front page anyway.