Whitelist Server NidraCraft | Mindcrack | Whitelist | Pacific Timezone

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheChewyness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheChewyness
Time Zone: PST
How often do you play: Everyday, unless something gets in the way like tennis or death. Or both.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Nope, I'm clean. I haven't really played multiplayer too much and am hoping I can find a nice server to join.
How long have you been playing FTB: 2 or 3 months. Or something like that. I've played around with almost every mod but haven't gotten very far in any of them.
A little about yourself: I'm an IB student so homework might get in the way sometimes. Haven't had much yet though, our education system is pretty sad. I also play tennis which could get in the way if I have a match or something. But that won't be often, and I should still have plenty of time to play FTB.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: As I stated earlier, I haven't really played much multiplayer, FTB or otherwise, and would like to find a small, friendly server to hang out on. I also don't mind helping anybody with their problems, I'm alright with ComputerCraft and turtle stuff. I think a small server like this would be a lot of fun and my turtles and I wouldn't get lonely. Not sure if this application is too late or not, but thanks for reading it regardless.

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
Application Template
In game name: i_Lokarn_I

Your Timezone: Pacific

How often do you play: Everyday, my wife tells me I play too much :p

Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: No

How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): About 6 months or so. I still feel kinda new is that normal?

A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I have played a lot of games, I enjoy making long term friends through gaming. I still play with several guys I met back when I ran a raiding guild on World of Warcraft.
We have been playing games for about 6 years together now. I think of myself as a skilled gamer, I really like how this game allows you to be as complicated, or as simple as you wish. I like to play a bit more adventure than building massive cool looking things, but I do build nice bases.

Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: From what I read on your original post I would fit in great. I am exactly the type of player you are looking for. I'm 33 and looking for other ore mature gamers, regardless of age. I am friendly, honest and I play very well with others. I will only add to the helpful, positive atmosphere of your server.

Thank you for reading my App.

Kushtherogue

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Kushtherogue
Your Timezone: EST
How often do you play: A few hours a day usually
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Around 3 months, love it!
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I'm a mature and mellow person, I enjoy video games and spending time with my little family, and I run a 5 star kitchen throughout the day.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I do not grief or harass, I'm creative and resourceful, and I love playing legit. Spawning things into existence, stealing, teleporting, starting with items - these things cheapen the experience for me. Please let me know before whitelisting me if things like this will be happening. Thanks

We look forward to many great adventures with you!

getinthetaco

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: getinthetaco
Your Timezone: Central
How often do you play: A few hours a day weekdays more on the weekend
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): About a month but I played tekkit before this so I'm not a total noob!
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I like to play video games with friends when I'm not busy and I enjoy making some new friends in servers like these
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I'm mature, respectful, and friendly, I like to build big and complicated projects, and I like playing minecraft in tight-knit communities like this server. I hope this application isn't to late but if it isn't, Thanks for Considering!

Baldish

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: we1221
Your Timezone: Pacfic (Vancouver)
How often do you play: Daily 1-5 Hous
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: I have never been banned
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I have been playing for about 3 months
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I am a PC Gamer! I have a first degree black belt in taekwondo and hope to make it ti the pros! I wanna become an olympic gold medalist. I am a nice a guy from what people tell me.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server:I htink i would be a good fit because I love FTB and I like to make meet some new ones. I am also pretty good zt the gme and would love to help those in need of it!

JaiL519

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JayL88
Time-Zone: Arizona Mountain Time
How often do you play: 2+hrs a day
Have you ever been banned on a server: Nope
How long have you been playing FTB: Only a week or so, wanted to get an idea of what I was doing before applying to a server.
A little about yourself: Um.. I'm 24, I live in Arizona but am Canadian.. sorry not too sure what else to write lol.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I've been playing on a vanilla server for almost a year now and love it. I'm the type that has no problem lending a hand if I can do so. I love the multi-player aspect of Minecraft, like the group projects or spawn villages that everyone on the server has put their own little touches into. Love seeing the end result. I think I'd be a good fit for that reason. I'd be the first one willing to jump into a community project and see what we could come up with!

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: wakafanykai123
Your Timezone: GMT/UTC -10 (HST)
How often do you play: Every day after school, so around 8 hours.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: I have been banned actually, it was a long time ago in early 2012 I checked out c.nerd.nu. I built this amazing underground base in what I thought was an abandoned house. I was banned. I was also banned on c-wom for living in my friends house but the admins did not know that I was allowed to.
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I've been playing since November 2012, but I have been playing modpacks since Beta 1.8.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): Im 13 years old, and I am a bit OCD.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I want to get involved in the community and help out with the server. All the servers i have joined in the past have either been shut down, or other problems.

MrJoshy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: MrJoshy
Your Timezone: EST
How often do you play: 1-2 hours per day, sometimes up to 10 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Yes (in vanilla). The server had a fairly glitchy autoban plugin that mistook what I was doing for griefing.
YHow long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Since the Mindcrack and Direwolf20 packs had come out.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I am 14 years old, soon to be 15. I play tennis on the weekends and also on Mondays and Thursdays. I can be mature or goofy, it just depends on my mood.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I may not be as eligible as some other people, but I believe that I would make a good fit because I can be mature when needed, and immature when not. I can be a helpful person to those who need it, and I know quite a bit about the game.