Whitelist Server NidraCraft | Mindcrack | Whitelist | Pacific Timezone

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

garfonzo

Jul 29, 2019
NidraCraft

We are a small, tight-nit community looking for the right players to join our server. The server has 8GBs of RAM, soon to be upgraded to 16GBs for a no-lag experience running the latest MindCrack modpack with nothing disabled to allow the full Mindcrack experience. Our aim is to have a small group of players building and creating together while having a good time and enjoying each other's company. Griefing, innapropriate behaviour, too much foul language, cheating, and other (hopefully obvious) poor behaviour will not be tolerated, resulting in a quick kick and/or ban. The whole point of having a small group of players is to be able to trust each other not to steal or mess around.

Slots:

We have a total of 20 slots available, with 4 already taken.

Rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No poor behaviour
  • Foul language to be kept to a bare minimum
  • Be respectful of staff
  • Be respectful of other players
  • Have fun!
The ideal candidate will be mature and friendly. If you think you'd fit in to our community, please apply below, answering the following questions. To the successful candidates, I will be PMing you the IP address of the server.

Application Template
In game name:
Your Timezone:
How often do you play:
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what:
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK):
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing):
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server:

We look forward to many great adventures with you!

rawknsawce

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: rawkn_sawce
Your Timezone: UTC +9
How often do you play: Daily
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: No
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Since it was introduced. Originally played Tekkit
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): 20y/o, Serve in the military
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I am friendly and willing to help with anything I am able.

Samski11

Jul 29, 2019
Application Template
In game name: Samski11
Your Timezone: GMT+0
How often do you play: Everyday
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Nope mostly just play on my own server.
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Since FTB started I have played with most of the important mods for over a year now.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): My favourite mods are probably redpower and industrial craft because of all the different complex setups you can make, I'm learning to code lua fairly quickly as I only picked up computercraft a week or two ago and its quickly becoming a favourite of mine. I own a server hosted over at verygames.net which I use to play FTB and maps with friends but I feel like a larger community would be a lot of fun.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I am fairly knowledgeable about the mods and like to help out and build interesting things for myself and the communities. I really enjoy group projects and huge machines.

RIDQL

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: RIDQL
Your Timezone: UTC
How often do you play: at least hour and a half a day
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: no
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): about 1 month
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing):im 16 and love to play games
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: im very respectful and always looking to help people out

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FoxtrotNine
Your Timezone: GMT -8 (PST)
How often do you play: Daily
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Molested a sheep. In seriousness, though, I haven't.
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I've played around with most of the mods in the pack.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I like sheep. A lot. Anyway, I'm 22, liek teh modz, and wish that Mindcrack used Applied Energistics or Logistics Pipes so that I didn't have to make a bulky RP2 sorter.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: Because I like co-op community play.

Burkeyo

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Burkeyo.
Your Timezone: ACDT
How often do you play: As much as i can.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: No.
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I have been playing FTB for about a month or two but i have experience in tekkit
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): Im 14 but mature for my age and i get along well with all ages
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I love helping people with what i can and i just hope i can make people feel welcome :)

BondedGuitar

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BondedGuitar
Your Timezone: Mountain
How often do you play: I try to go on every evening but probably every two days is when I'll be on
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Nope
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Only a couple months
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I play guitar :D and I'm very social and like to talk a lot haha
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: Cause I'm a great guy to talk to of course, I enjoy helping out on big projects/gathering materials or even building is fun for me

KaptainKomedy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Kaptain_Komedy
Your Timezone: GMT
How often do you play: It depends some weeks 1-2 hours, some 20-30 hours.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Never been banned but I've banned before :p
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Honestly I'm not sure, feels like 5-6 months.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): Like football and talkative.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I'd like to play FTB on a small, newish server to try and replicate the hilarity on the real Mindcrack server.

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:TrojaHD
Your Timezone:GMT(England)
How often do you play:1-2 hours a day mabye more and on weekends possibly 5+ a day
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what:Nope
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK):Ever since the first ftb beta pack came out
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing):I used to own an ftb server but couldn't afford to keep it running
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server:As i've said i used to own a ftb server that ran on the mindcrack pack with thaumic bees and mystcraft installed so i could help with that, also I like doing big projects that don't use the simple route so no solar panels ;)
Heres a picture of a house i built at spawn on my server
http://imgur.com/FgbUyVV

lolertje123

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: lolertje123
Your Timezone: GMT +1
How often do you play: 1 hour per day
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: nope
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): since it started: 1.1, The Bedrock map!
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): 16 years old, Belgian - Dutch, I play tennis.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: i like building things for everyone to use, once i got recources...

Melodiez

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
meettomy.site
In game name: Melodiez_
Your Timezone: GMT (Ireland)
How often do you play: Weekdays-1-3 hours. Weekends-1-5
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): For a year now
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I am a youtuber, musician and have a bunch of people I play with online from around the world. I prefer playing with mature people who are creative and want to build something new, always with new ideas. I am an admin on two famous youtube servers and want to meet new people playing FTB, hopefully some to do videos with etc.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: Erm, what I said in A little about yourself I guess, also respect other players and their creations so no need to worry about me. Also I prefer making detailed big builds so I should provide something for people to look at :p

symbology

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Symbology
Your Timezone: CMT (central mountain time)
How often do you play: Weekends 3-5 hours Weekdays 2-4 hours
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Ive been playing FTB for about a month now. Couldnt be more happy:)
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): Im a 17 year old from canada and as you already guessed..i love hockey!:) I also have a great intrest in football and science! I love playing FTB and making youtube videos to follow! I have skype to communicate with other members of the server if needed. I love to play with other players aswell!
why youhink you'd be a good fit for our server: I think i would be a great fit for this server because i always put out a positive vibe, i never like to see a server with lots of negative attitudes. I always play fairly with other players. I also love to play with other players and work together! I will be able to help players out when needed and hopefully make a postive impact in your server!

Thanks
-Sym

itsmescotty

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: XScotty1996x
Your Timezone: GMT (London)
How often do you play: Fairly Large Amount (Weekdays: 1-4, Weekends: 3-6)
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Nope I Have Never Been Banned From A Server.
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I have been playing for around 2 Months. Getting the hang of a few things now.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I'm a mature 16 year old gamer whos enjoys playing most video games. I do a fair amount of sport (mainly football/soccer, what ever floats your boat). I have a Skype account if you want to chat whilst playing or just get to know me better. I also love playing in a community and meet new people.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I think I would be fit to joint the server because I am a friendly and active player who enjoys playing with others and learning from others. I love working with people and trying to help people out if they are stuck. I have also been looking for a server a while now in which everyone gets along with and enjoys playing on.

Thanks for letting me apply
-Scotty

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
Application Template
In game name:Aritchey
Your Timezone:Eastern standard time
How often do you play:Daily
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what:No
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK):I have played for about a month had a lot of time spent on tekkit a while back though.
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing):I am 16 years old In highschool. I have always had a love for gaming. I have a love for animals and plan to become a zoologist.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server:Because I love to work as a community. It makes the game so much funner when you interact with other people and work together.

redknight4

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: redknight4
Your Timezone: Pacific
How often do you play: weekdays 3-5+ weekends 3-5+ depending on my scheduled
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: never
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I've been playing about 2 months regularly till the server seemed to be shut down before that i was just messing with the mods in creative
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I'm a freelance computer tech so there are days where i won't be on or on for a small amount of time other than that i could be on for longer than 5 hours
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: i'm friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. i do use about 8 turtles with different specs but there usually put away in a safe when they aren't in use.

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: 5732Bobster5732
Your Timezone: GMT (London)
How often do you play: Pretty much everyday, depends on school homework
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Quite a few months now, a friend of mine introduced the original modpack to me and taught me the basics, from there ive started to play around with pretty much all the mods and got quite advanced into a few of them
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): (Dont know what to put here :p)
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I'm trustworthy, if i ever need something ill try to get it myself without asking to save time, if someone asks me for help and i know what they're on about im always there to help them, and im mature.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Raefar
Your Timezone: Eastern
How often do you play: Pretty much every day for 3-5 hours
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: I'm to old to do anything to get myself banned
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Only for a few months
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): Lets see a little about myself; well for starters I like long walks on the beach and.... Umm Rr.. Anyway Im a 29 year old father of 2, who works a standard 9-5 job to get the bills paid and that uses minecraft as stress reliever
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: Im a pretty average guy, thats like to build things for the community to uses and I don't mind help people with the current projects...

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mooo312
Your Timezone: Pacific
How often do you play: Every other day if not every day
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: nope
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): Been playing since the beginning
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I play football at my high school don't really know what else to put
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I have common knowledge in some of the mods.

Quadet

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Quadet
Your Timezone: Eastern standard time
How often do you play: If I have time, I will spend quite a few hours on, however I do try to get on every day and notify if not.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: Nope
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): January, however I have heavy tekkit experience :)
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I am less tech oriented and more into the building things and just generally playing minecraft with a few extras, I love what you can do with microblocks and I lean towards thaumcraft oriented things. In real life, I like to draw, run, and am a student who is starting to apply for college.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I have been looking around for a server now for some time and quite a few have been full or too large which just generally isn't my style. I like the smaller servers better, you get to know everybody better and its' easier to chat. I'm also more of a casual player than hardcore automation and I love a good prank, haha. I'm also a fan of the actual mindcrack LPers and have grown accustomed to this modpack.

I realize I'm the 18th poster here as I'm writing this so I might be too late, but if there does happen to space, I'd love to join :)

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PhilsGeneralTso
Your Timezone: EST
How often do you play: I will probably play 4 hrs a day unless I have a lot of homework and I need to study.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so for what: No, I hope not!
How long have you been playing FTB (being a complete noob is totally OK): I've been playing for about 5 months
A little about yourself (whatever you'd feel comfortable sharing): I am a 13 year old student who is hoping to have a career in medicine. I try to strive for the best and try to live life to the fullest. I like to anything that has to do with art and I am a table tennis player. I play in professional tournaments and hope when I get owner I will be one of the best table tennis coach in the US.
Why you think you'd be a good fit for our server: I have been playing FTB for about 5 months and found a really nice, laid back server. Sadly, the server had problems and it shut down. I am trying to find a server that fits my style, not many players, no griefers, laid back gamers. I'm a player who loves to help out with others because I think I am a pretty decent and experience player. I think smaller servers are better because you get to know all the players. I hope I make new friends on this server. Well, I hope you guys accept my applications and I would love to help out with this server!