Whitelist Server NexusCraft - 16 Slots - 2GB - New Server - DW20 1.7 Series - Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LiftedDuramax419

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:countryboy2327
Mod packs you've used before:direwolf20's and minecracks
Favorite mod: ae or mfr
Least Favorite mod: thaumcraft
What you plan to bring to the community:helpful hand and a nice/ funny guy
How often do you play:everyday

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: StephJ2Fan
Mod packs you've used before: All Technic Packs, most of the FTB packs, and I am making a private modpack as well
Favorite mod: I'm more of a techie girl than magic, so anything techie and new for me to learn.
Least Favorite mod: I play most of my SP worlds on Peaceful, so I have not got a least favorite mod, but I don't care for mobs
What you plan to bring to the community: I'm helpful when I can be.
How often do you play: My hours at work differ from week to week, so I can promise to be on at least 2x a week for about an hour, but that's it.

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Lionkev55
Mod packs you've used before: Tekkit Classic, DW20, and a custom one
Favorite Mod: EnderIO
Least Favorite Mod: None, I just don't use the ones I don't enjoy much
What you plan to bring to the community: To show younger players can play mature and have fun.
How often do you play: Basically everyday, I play more or less depending how much fun I am having.

Skidd2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Skidd23
Mod packs you've used before: Dw20 1.47 through present, Ag skies, horizons, crash landing, material energy, old tekkit (pre1.4)
Favorite Mod: Tinkers, but anything technical really
Least Favorite Mod: Witchery. I have it in the pack, but I delete every item that I get from that mod. Ugh.
What do you plan to bring to the community: Well, I like automation, and building neat buildings for fun and challenge. I'd like to play with afew others on a quest to build something awesome, just because I can.
How often do you play: When I can, mostly in the evenings, between 5-9 or 10 pm, CST

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: iddias
Mod packs you've used before: Tekkit, FTB, DW20, and privately made
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft and any add-ons
Least Favorite: Not sure yet
What you plan to bring to the community: Whatever i can spare is yours, i always share
How often do you play: everyday

Skidd2

Jul 29, 2019
Aww. I was looking forward to starting to play on a new(ish) server :p but life comes first!