NEWS! [16x] [1.5.2/1.6.*/1.7.2] GeekyFishCraft Resource Pack (ALPHA/WIP) *Updated 25th Oct*

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
I love the style of this! A combination of this and Morton00000's Familiar yet Different Pack would be the perfect texturepack for me.
I actually found this pack on there. And as much as you've heard this already, I love what you have so far. I can't promise anything for sure, but I offer my help you if you want it; I've done a lot with texture packs the past year and I'd love something new to do...

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
I love the style of this! A combination of this and Morton00000's Familiar yet Different Pack would be the perfect texturepack for me.
I actually found this pack on there. And as much as you've heard this already, I love what you have so far. I can't promise anything for sure, but I offer my help you if you want it; I've done a lot with texture packs the past year and I'd love something new to do...

Thanks a lot :). Any help is appreciated so you can send in any ideas you might have, either in words or the actual texture, of any of the textures whether they have already been re-textured or not and if I like the idea it may go in and you will be credited :)
Send any ideas and stuff to [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP. I'm glad you like it especially when you compare it to the greatness that is Morton's FYD pack!

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Why am I so great?
The style I use is based off two things:
1. I wasn't very good at textures to begin with so I use a simple style.
2. Frenden's (hope is spelled that right) texture pack which had a similar style at start and I loved it.(much more vibrant though)

And on a different note your pack made me decide to finally update my lava texture.

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
Why am I so great?
The style I use is based off two things:
1. I wasn't very good at textures to begin with so I use a simple style.
2. Frenden's (hope is spelled that right) texture pack which had a similar style at start and I loved it.(much more vibrant though)

And on a different note your pack made me decide to finally update my lava texture.

You've just made a great texture pack :) My lava took some time but I quite like it. There was nothing wrong with your lava. Why'd you change it?

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
I am now also working on a public modpack for the ATLauncher (possibly private depending on if I'm accepted or not)!

Its quite big and I've had loads of fun playing what I've done so far. I hope to have it available in beta soon.

For now look at the mod list (more are going to be added in future):https://docs.google....cWc&usp=sharing

Feel free to suggest mods on here and by commenting on the spreadsheet. I'd love to know what you all think
smile.png

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
Try to make a "lite version", so people with 32 bit OS will be able to play also. In FTB 1.6.4 I can only play the Lite2, so ...

You can also try my mod ;)

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
Try to make a "lite version", so people with 32 bit OS will be able to play also. In FTB 1.6.4 I can only play the Lite2, so ...

Once I get the main pack set up I'll get to work on a lite version. Don't want to leave people out :D

And just a few things about your mod. It looks great but I think the tools are a little too durable (4000 according to the mod spotlight). I know it's more expensive but I think about 2500-3000 would be better in my opinion (or maybe have it changeable in the config). I also think the armour is too protective for how much it costs. I think the recipe should be changed to involve a few diamonds somehow or something like that. If these were to possibly change then I might actually add your mod to my pack with your permission of course :). My pack is designed to be a hardmode pack which is why I'm pointing these things out. But overall a great mod :)

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019

I did look at your twitter stuff and it does seem the armour has a different recipe which looks much better. Anything I have wrong just correct me :)

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for feedback, waiting for more info for the pack o/

You have permision add. Also I'm working on the second version, all the best.

EDIT: The tech part is in dev, the chest, autocrafting will be added in the next update (need to fix some server issues). I also make my mod SSP, SMP. Any idea it's welcomed

Last edited:

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
Mind status: blown beyond repair. This texture pack is AMAZING![DOUBLEPOST=1390615474][/DOUBLEPOST]When do you think the FTB unleashed version will be finished?

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
Mind status: blown beyond repair. This texture pack is AMAZING![DOUBLEPOST=1390615474][/DOUBLEPOST]When do you think the FTB unleashed version will be finished?
To be honest it's quite hard to say. The progress has halted since October because of Uni and other projects and more likely now it'll be working towards either Monster, my modpack, or just any general mods that I get round to doing. I am looking for help and if I find one or two talented people that can help me then I'll be able to progress much better overall. If you know anyone please send them my way :)