NEWS! [16x] [1.5.2/1.6.*/1.7.2] GeekyFishCraft Resource Pack (ALPHA/WIP) *Updated 25th Oct*

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
AUrUZ9A.png

GeekyFishCraft: An Alpha/WIP, 16x, Rather Smooth Texture/Resource Pack Created By DrummingFish and TheGeekyGirl for 1.5.2, 1.6.* and 1.7.2

Its quite big and I've had loads of fun playing what I've done so far. I hope to have it available in beta soon.

For now look at the mod list (more are going to be added in future):https://docs.google....cWc&usp=sharing

Feel free to suggest mods on here and by commenting on the spreadsheet. I'd love to know what you all think!

All 1.6.* versions of the pack should work with all 1.6.* versions of Minecraft!

Download the latest version (v18, 25th October 2013) below!

Minecraft Forums

Donate!
Support me by donating any amount you can so I can keep bringing you more content (I'm broke and at university. You do the math.)!
Changelogs
Latest Changelog (v18)
Updated to 1.7.2!

GUI:
Changed
-Stats Icons

Only 1.7.2

Blocks:
New
-Podzol
-Stained Glass
-Packed Ice
-Red Sand

Icons:
New
-Command Block Minecart

GUI:
New
-Resource Pack Arrows

Changed
-Achievement Background

Mod Texture Addons

Just Updated!
FTB Unleashed Package v18a1: Minecraft Forums

eeONl8w.png

Includes the latest versions of all currently supported texture addons that apply to FTB Unleashed!
Content:

GeekyFishCraft Texture Pack ALPHA v18 (1.5.2)
Iron Chests Addon v1.2.0
Thaumcraft 3 Addon ALPHA v3
Buildcraft Addon ALPHA v4
Equivalent Exchange 3 Addon v1.0.0
Not Enough Items Addon ALPHA v1

Leave a comment if you want a mod adding to my to-do list!

Current Mod Support:

New!
Not Enough Items (1.5.2/1.6.*) ALPHA v1

New!
Equivalent Exchange 3 (1.5.2) v1.0.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Updated!
Buildcraft ALPHA v4

dmBYUaE.jpg

EsNwmWP.png

Just Updated!
Thaumcraft 3/4 ALPHA v3

twLn3G8.png

k0c62OZ.png

Just Updated!
Iron Chests (1.5.2-1.6.4) v1.2.0

DHtWYRG.png

Planned Mod Support:

FTB Unleashed/Unhinged

Ars Magica

Many textures have not been finalized so if you find an ugly texture then it's probably going to be changed. Even so give us some feedback to let us know how we're doing
smile.png

Packs will normally be updated every 2 days so keep checking!

New Ores!

New Lava!

New Buttons!
a8yUxwm.png

New Font!
G5hhfIY.jpg

Now With New Mob Textures!
8hM2qT8.png

GUI Changes!
CJfzj8E.jpg

Cute Animals! (Will be tweaked in future)
mWJ7n3Y.jpg

You may not use my textures for any commercial use, or take credit for them in any way unless with my permission. You may not use the name GeekyFishCraft, or edit it without my permission.

For any queries contact me through PM.

Last edited:

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed Package is now updated to v12a1 which updates the Vanilla Pack to v12 and the Buildcraft Addon to Alpha v3!

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
I love it, keep up the good work. I'll say goodbye to faithful and hello to this one ;)

All the best o/

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
I love it, keep up the good work. I'll say goodbye to faithful and hello to this one ;)

All the best o/

Thanks! That means so much to hear stuff like that from the community. I'm trying my best to release updates as fast as I can. I have small updates for the Thaumcraft Addon and the Buildcraft Addon which will be out later today :) I hope you enjoy everything I release. If there are any criticisms you might have then don't hesitate to contact me. I need some feedback on particular things, good or bad ;)

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
I say what i feel so, I'll message you when I have something on my mind.
I love the lava, also I needed to say something because all that work, since I like it, I wanted to tell you. When you will do more, you need to make a pack (FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 Complete), keep working for 1.6 and when the 1.6 it's here just to update.

BTW, try to upload to mediafire :)

o/

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
I say what i feel so, I'll message you when I have something on my mind.
I love the lava, also I needed to say something because all that work, since I like it, I wanted to tell you. When you will do more, you need to make a pack (FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 Complete), keep working for 1.6 and when the 1.6 it's here just to update.

BTW, try to upload to mediafire :)

o/

I already have an unleashed package for people to download. And I started using mediafire when I began but it just had too many problems and eventually it just gave up on me so I had to switch. I'm so glad you like my work :)

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed Package is now updated to v12a2 which updates the Thaumcraft 3 Addon to ALPHA v3 and the Buildcraft Addon to Alpha v4!

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed Package is now updated to v13a1 which updates the Vanilla Pack to v13, the Iron Chests Addon to v1.2.0 and adds Not Enough Items (NEI) Addon ALPHA v1!

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Looks great, but I have moved on to 1.6.4, once you update to that I will give it a test shot

DrummingFish

Jul 29, 2019
Looks great, but I have moved on to 1.6.4, once you update to that I will give it a test shot

There is a 1.6.4 vanilla version available as well as a couple mod addons available for 1.6.4 (Iron Chests, Thaumcraft 4, NEI and soon-to-be Buildcraft). They are obviously very incomplete but progress is being made :)