New Space Station :Update: World Reset taking build suggestion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm it would require a map with no build height if you want it to scale.... I could build it in the end that would get 250ish block high to play with however the side panel would be a B*tch....
You have to admit, it looks damn sexy. Look at me, finding sex appeal in inanimate objects.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you yourself have tried and failed on a project with gold plates. You are either trolling, or foolish ;)

I am neither trolling or foolish. But you can have whatever opinion you want. But sometimes people say things in humor.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
Bad News, server world corrupted so admin did a world reset... So I will be starting fresh however if anyone as some build idea just post them and I just might build it. All themes accepted

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
If I can find one maybe... I haven't been able to find a single village and Ive covered about 5000x5000 block area...
Hm... In theory you could import a villager and start a new one(well, two villagers).
That being said, Villages are stupid rare. I mean DUMB AS JADED BEES stupid.
...Friggin' OCD is going nuts now that I know about said breed, and that I can not obtain it unless I somehow get a hive which is owned by Jadedcat.

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
you should make a frame airship that can connect and link up with other ones, and detach from them at any time.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bad idea...

Server admin wants me to try something like this:
ensmpv01.jpg

Hes keeps telling me if it looks as good as my stations he wants it as the server spawn...

Also I think I need to ask him if he turn on structure gen on the new map....

Reactions: Tdb360

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
That would be amazing XD, You also should have mining laser turtle patrol your halls like guards

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I've really wanted to see a grand central station in minecraft, It's not spacey, but still cool.

If you're stuck on spacey, recreate some that huge bug tower from Wreck-it Ralph.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
At this point I really don't care what I build It just as to inspire me to actually want to spend a week or 2 of my time to build :)

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
i've always wanted to see a recreation of the floating castle from laputa. best thing is to just google it for tons and tons of pics. or even better, watch the film!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well your megabuilds are awesome, so I could happily throw suggestions your way for ages.

Ooh! A spacey version of Grand Central Station! :D

There are bunches of real life structures, the Taj Mahal would look good futureified and floating...

I'm stuck on floaty things. You could always try and recreate the various floating cities and space colonies.

Perhaps even something more mundane, like a museum.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well your megabuilds are awesome, so I could happily throw suggestions your way for ages.

Ooh! A spacey version of Grand Central Station! :D

There are bunches of real life structures, the Taj Mahal would look good futureified and floating...

I'm stuck on floaty things. You could always try and recreate the various floating cities and space colonies.

Perhaps even something more mundane, like a museum.
Heyhey I think that we have an awesome idea here! How about instead of the spiked domes, you have giant spherical frame ships which dock there! I have to say, that would look marvellous.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
These are some great idea, I think I will build what you guys want to see.

THE LIST:
Floating (Requested by Everyone...)
Some type of large spherical frame ship (Request by J485)
Halo Forerunner (Server Admin Request)

I will try to get everything on the list in however due to this being done all is survival it takes a lot of time. Also feel free to post any images that you would like me to refer to...

Hmmm a floating Taj Mahal built with Halo forerunner style details that maybe a frame ship....