New Space Station :Update: World Reset taking build suggestion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
if you are using gregtech, an LESU ball in the middle of your base would look really cool, and could actually power your base

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
if you are using gregtech, an LESU ball in the middle of your base would look really cool, and could actually power your base

Ive never made one so I know very little about this device, but I thought it was only an energy storage system.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a build high in space if not I want to do a 1:1 scale model of
Starbase+03.jpg

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, your old space station looks fucking awesome! Hopefully this one goes as well as it.

I'll take some screen shots of the old stations once the server starts up. There was a griefer that did some damage to it while I was over at the new station that I havent repair. The other people on the server started killing him every time he logged on till the admin got on to ban him :).[DOUBLEPOST=1368300335][/DOUBLEPOST]
You, good sir, have too much ambition for your own good! Keep up the good work!

Its a problem I have.... My owner (wife) gets mad at me for for play the "silly block game" to much...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
That would get so laggy. And also, if he fell out with his stuff, it would be lost forever (assuming of course he doesn't have KeepInventory installed)
*Cough*/gamerule keepInventory true*cough*
Unless, y'know, you're playing a fairly old version of Minecraft.

Reactions: Affex

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
Ahem. Recreate this:
MassEffect2Citadel.jpg

Hmm it would require a map with no build height if you want it to scale.... I could build it in the end that would get 250ish block high to play with however the side panel would be a B*tch....

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
Hmm it would require a map with no build height if you want it to scale.... I could build it in the end that would get 250ish block high to play with however the side panel would be a B*tch....
Those buildings are ON one of the side panels. (It's a picture of the Citadel space station from Mass Effect, by the way). It's got a center ring with five "arms" extending from it. If you look closely, you can see where the bottom arm connects to the ring.

So yeah, it would be an absolute nightmare to build on any scale.