New Space Station :Update: World Reset taking build suggestion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
So after spending around 2 weeks building my base I figured it was going to be way to small for what I need.... So I started a new one.

Old Station:
Size 51x51x151
VwLcO9R.png

Pic 2
ps48bQS.png

New Space Station
Size:175 x 175 x 151
BXe5kBA.png

2nd Pic
1Urm2iA.png

Since this base is so large it will take me a few weeks to complete since its all done in survival. However if you guy want ill keep this post updated with the progress. Also if you guys have an cool idea just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

To Do List:

Add Frame Airship Hangers (submit by Lukee)

Reactions: whythisname

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, please do keep us updated. That looks like quite the impressive project. I'd like to see how it turns out.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
I could make it in to the death star however thats kinda just a big sphere...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
D'aaw, I thought you meant you were building a Space Station with Galactic Craft.
...Those are still pretty nice.
Also Chocorate, that's a fucking awesome idea. I mean, you'd need fall damage protection no matter what, but man, that'd be fun. Even more so with the updated MMMPS with all those model upgrades. And Glider Wings.

Reactions: Chocorate

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, you don't necessarily need fall damage protection. You could make it so that the plates only launch you onto higher platforms, and tehn you can choose which level to move on with ladders or water drops maybe...

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
You could probably prop up the inside with Frames to make it mobile. Use a deployer/motor setup so when the whole thing moves the separated wings first extend frames to each other.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
That's it, my next base is going to be a space station. This is one of a long list of awesome space station bases I've seen on the forums (although I think yours is the best). I'm so envious that I want to build my own.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Make a core that has a tank in it, then fill the tank with molten ender. Then surround it with blue lights. And oh hey it's a Mass Relay.

Sent from my phone using black magic

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
Make a core that has a tank in it, then fill the tank with molten ender. Then surround it with blue lights. And oh hey it's a Mass Relay.

Sent from my phone using black magic

That should be very easy seeing as Im going to power the station with magic energy converters. I already have 2 tier 5 enderman spawners....

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
That's it, my next base is going to be a space station. This is one of a long list of awesome space station bases I've seen on the forums (although I think yours is the best). I'm so envious that I want to build my own.

Thank you man, its a lot of fun building them. I'll post some updated picture later, tho the server has been down for a day due to creeper host having problems with our dedicated server over at Deltro.

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
I think it'd look better as simple rings and stuff. Like with Aerial Faith Plates and stuff.
That's great! You could have the arc of the jump end with you being stopped by a wall, just below an arcane levitator to negate the falling damage. I gotta do this!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
That's great! You could have the arc of the jump end with you being stopped by a wall, just below an arcane levitator to negate the falling damage. I gotta do this!
Why have I never thought of this? I had dispensers set do launch healing potions on landing to negate the fall damage.

Oc course, doing that, I can switch them out with damage pots for base protection. Hmm...

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Why have I never done this. I've just used a healing pot dispenser that triggers when I land. It's good for security too, by switching them out with damage pots.

I wanna space station.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Just add some bigg ass Proton cannon for mass destruction awesomeness (and, use portal gun plates in horizontal mode in the cannon to launch nukes.. Omg.. i want to do that myself.. *runs to creative*)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Just add some bigg ass Proton cannon for mass destruction awesomeness (and, use portal gun plates in horizontal mode in the cannon to launch nukes.. Omg.. i want to do that myself.. *runs to creative*)
Huh. Using a Mass Relay to launch big-ass bombs at people... bwahahahahahahaha.