Whitelist Server New Server|Dw20 V5.1.0|White list|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: dtbarnes7
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes IC2 BC and RP2
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
  • Do you understand the rules: yes i do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: meet someone and build a base with them

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: dvdp
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: most of the mods, more knowledge of techy ones like IC2 and RP2, but managers still confuse me :/
  • Are you mature: I am in the way i play yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
  • Do you understand the rules: indeed i do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: finally get all the bees, understand managers and other T3 RP2 machines, make a badass castle out of a Twilight Forest Dark Tower and all the usual stuff ;)

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:retgool
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:IC2+BC+Thermal expansion
  • Are you mature:yep
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:No.
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes, but I would like to know if there are banned items.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:I am planning on playing in a town if possible with shared resources, and I'm planning on automating things there, and get every item I want, legitimately.

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: SaturnRing
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes IC2 REDPOWER AND some of the other ones
  • Are you mature:Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:NO
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes i do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a factory and and if possible help with any community projects and also have funn

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: footykid3
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have played with the FTB modpack since the release, and I have played a lot with the mods before that. I have a good experience with all the mods. I have played Minecraft since beta 1.4. Also i've watched direwolf for over a year. From watching his videos i've learned the basic of all mods
  • Are you mature: I am a friendly and mature player. I hate griefing and I hope to not be griefed.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope never in my life
  • Do you understand the rules: I understand and accept the rules.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I want to have fun playing on a server with hopefully other mature players. I hope we can make a little community, where we can trust each other and have fun together. :)

dasnandotr0n

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:dasnandotr0n
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I'm extremely familiar with Thaumcraft and have basic knowledge of the rest.
  • Are you mature: I like to think so.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never been banned.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a factory and a house

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: motokazieracer

• Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:no, im coming to this pack from the Mindcrack pack
  • Are you mature: I think i am.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No, here is my proof: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e96fe8dd969a647f98c1fe15a87f7de904c79c42
  • Do you understand the rules yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: im not really sure at the moment, but for sure, help as much as i can, and have fun with others, and learn the pack with them!

Neyo_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • MC Username: Neyo_Creeper
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, IC2.
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I can't remember, but it wasn't on a FTB server.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, i understand them thoroughly.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Help new players, team with people. Record
Thanks for reading this
~Neyo

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: NekoWhite
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I'm pretty knowledgeable with IC2, and ave a passing acquaintance with Thaumcraft.
  • Are you mature: I should say. When I have to be, anyway
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I've not been banned, that I can recall, anyway.
  • Do you understand the rules:I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Built interesting structures, survive, gather an enormous amount of ore, just to see what happens. The usual.

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: davs91
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: i've been playing FTB for a month, maybe two
  • Are you mature: ofc
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: never
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I really like automatization, CC/turtles/ power generation so basically i'd like to build my house, get materials, generate power and build automatic, self sustaining systems

PotatoSpork

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: PotatoSpork
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, Compact Solars, EnderStorage, Some of the Factorisation items, Portal Gun, Soul Shards, TE and some MystCraft
  • Are you mature: Most of the times, yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Myself no, but the logged ban was a "friend" of mine
  • Do you understand the rules: Clearly.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Have automate many things with the use of machinery

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:mango1120
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: im famiiler with most mods
  • Are you mature: yes ive been in alot of 18+ servers(they made a exception beacuse i was a friend of an op)
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:nope
  • Do you understand the rules:yes i understand all rules
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:build,mine,help the community

jrabb1t

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: jrabb1t
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Decent knowledge of all of them, I have watched most of Direwolf20's series. Still learning though but I know what I am doing for the most part.
  • Are you mature: I hope so by this age :)
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes and I will respect them
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Try to build creative things and after I get a home started hopefully build cool things for public use. I like to build things that people can just come in and get things they need from it. Also would like to meet some people to hang with on the server. :)
Thanks

tritrust

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: tritrust
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: thaumcraft and a little of every mod
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no
  • Do you understand the rules:yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: build and make a great house or building have fun basicly

JtBryant96

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:JtBryant96
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes. IC2, BC, Forestry, RP, and watched all DW20's videos since season 3
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build and survive.

lordbadguy

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Lordbadguy
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, most of them... I took a hiatus from minecraft shortly before xycraft was added to the pack though.
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build many silly things, including my grand tower of bees (It'll take time breeding cave dwelling onto everything, but worth it)

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: nega_skoll
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know more from watching dw20 than personal xp except for ic2
  • Are you mature: Yes, i don get angry but if i do i leave the server for the rest of the day to make sure i don't annoy any1.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes and i completely agree with them as they are very fair.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: if possible ill build a base in a void age but if i'm not allowed i'll build a floating island to live on

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Tombenpotter
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Almost every single one, i havé a pretty extensive knowledge of most of them since I mainly played Ultimate but got fed up of GregTech
Are you mature: I think so at least
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I was banned once because I swore and the owner didn't like it at all
Do you understand the rules: I completely do
What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan on getting a lot of soul shard spawners, and to take on the whole world with my army of Monstaaaas ! :3
I hope to be accepted )

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • MC Username:xPainFreak
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I have played for 5 months on a mindcrack ftb server.I know the basics on all the mods and the advanced stuff on most of them too
  • Are you mature:Yes.I believe I am mature.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:No,I have never been banned before.
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes,I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:I plan on building a nice base and have fun :)