Whitelist Server New Server|Dw20 V5.1.0|White list|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Application for server:
MC Username: duckshockeyfan
Any knowledge of mods in this pack: yes, I know how to use all of the power systems, as well as the magic mods,
especially thaumcraft 3, the only mod I have trouble with is computercraft, although I understand the concept of
coding in LUA
Are you mature: yes, at least that is what I believe
Have you ever been banned before: no
Do you understand the rules: yes, I do understand the rules, and think them very reasonable
What do you plan to do on this server: I plan to create a good base with automation, and eventually create an auto-crafting system that will self restock on materials, if I can figure out how to do that.

Proximity666

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: rploeger
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know my way around almost every mod in this modpack.
  • Are you mature: I'd say so.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes i do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I will most likely just do my own thing. I usually don't build huge automated machines or whatever, but i do have some stuff planned with turtles.

Matzuku

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Fede89139
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I preetie experienced in all the mods of the pack, but I prefer the magic and exploration oriented ones like thaumcraft and twilight forest
  • Are you mature: I think myself as the mature type
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: never been banned so far, I just quited some servers myself because of lame admins and managment (75% of the time the server was down)
  • Do you understand the rules: Ya they are preetie straight foward
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I'm rly nomadic since I love exploring, I dont build big bases since I prefer compact stuff, I like doing stuff in comunity and maybe tag along with someone, I jsut want to have fun and meet new people maybe play some harmless pranks here and there, nothing major XD

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Baconnumber1
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Mostly IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft. But I am gaining knowledge on other mods such as red power 2, steve's carts, etc.
  • Are you mature: Most of the time :p
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: <N/A>
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes I do and I will follow them. :)
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Experimenting and a lot of automation. (IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft)
<<Thank you for your time and I hope you take my application into consideration, and even if I don't get whitelisted, thanks, I won't freak out about it.>> -Bacon

darkblaster123

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: darkblaster123
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: i have much knowledge with:therminal expansion,IC²,builcraft,thaumcraft 3,a bit of forestry
  • ,factorization,buildcraft,ME and some more
  • Are you mature: almost 14
  • ,factorization,buildcraft,ME and some more
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:i am not even banned one time
  • Do you understand the rules: yes i do:3
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: simple: Building,Helping,Sharing
Here a full list of my mod experience: (addons not here)
  • mffs
  • IC²
  • Buildcraft
  • ME
  • modulair powersuit
  • xycraft
  • railcraft
  • steves cards
  • thaumcraft 3
  • portal/gravi gun
  • EnderStorage
  • ExtrabiomesXL
  • FactorizatioN
  • Forestry
  • iron chest
mods where i am terreble with
computercraft(only programming)

kerry_beary8

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: bildgebear
Any knowledge of mods: Ive played feed the beast since it came out, ive also played direwolf packs, tekkit, and mindcrack
Are you mature: Yes, ive run my own server before
Have you ever been banned before: no, I haven't been banned before
Do you understand the rules: yes, I do
What do you plan to do on this server: definitely build, learn more about bees and thaumcraft and have fun