New Section!

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
And silly goofball mooses masquerading as automatons coming by to watch the questionable use of fission and horrible dance moves that don't involve the robot.
But serious as a beginner to modding in general myself, this section will be useful :D

Reactions: GreatOrator

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
With all the nukes floating around the modded community, does galacticraft include a project Orion based propulsion system?

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
Just as an idle thought, it might be worth pursuing a sticky in this section that offers links that help a person learn or achieve mastery over programming insofar as it relates to Minecraft. I know Khan Academy did an introduction to coding thing a while back that presumably is still around, but I don't know if it has anything relating to Java. Whatever the case, if folks like the idea (presumably by liking my post I imagine) it should be a good thing to have in this particular subforum!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Just as an idle thought, it might be worth pursuing a sticky in this section that offers links that help a person learn or achieve mastery over programming insofar as it relates to Minecraft. I know Khan Academy did an introduction to coding thing a while back that presumably is still around, but I don't know if it has anything relating to Java. Whatever the case, if folks like the idea (presumably by liking my post I imagine) it should be a good thing to have in this particular subforum!
Creating that now.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Wait wait wait...how did this section spontaneously appear without me noticing? I must be going blind or something...