New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
unleashed server wont load, crashes at tinker's construct, managed to download unleashed for client, hangs at the mojang screen, super sad kitty.

slowbro69

Jul 29, 2019
it lets me add it but the counsel gets stuck saying adding pack 22, anyone know what is wrong?
EDIT: derp i fixed it i fogot i had to hit the launch buttion

Necrowen101

Jul 29, 2019
error.gif

Awww 100% download and then the error :(

Reactions: Mashy14

DarthDax

Jul 29, 2019
on mine it never really finishes downloading the pack and gives error..tried everything recommended..nothing works

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 6167
Awww 100% download and then the error :(

that just happend to me

Read:
BEFORE REPORTING PROBLEMS (here/help desk/tech support section) READ THIS FIRST:
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting

It also helps to complete those steps, but at least make sure you've installed the launcher correctly first, pleeeeeease.

If you're having trouble downloading:
CHECK YOUR ANTI-VIRUS FILTER LOG. The launcher JUST updated, so it may not be "read" the same way by your antivirus.

Mashy14

Jul 29, 2019
Its a shame that mDiyo and Greg could not work things out... FTB unleashed with gregtech (on easy) would IMHO be the perfect pack.

Donegan

Jul 29, 2019
Im using creeper host for my server, tried installing unleashed numerous times, but wont install. Anyone else getting this? is it a unleashed problem or a creeper host problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.