New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
thats because we have no way to tell who is part of the ftb team or is just some drunk talking crap...you should have different name colors or something for staff.

Most of the people who answered did so with the reason for why they're down as well as the source (slowpoke101's twitter page).

Official enough for me :)

Reactions: jokermatt999

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019

BlootZ

Jul 20, 2013
Great work guys, thanks for update but where is Ars magica and Xenos Reliquary in Direwol 20 modpack :D ? ( pls ad them if possible )

ieldanth

Jul 29, 2019
Same yeah.
Was able to download Unhinged at 3:23PM CDT, may be a new problem or just server overload.

Edit: oh wait, DERP, you were going for Unleashed, which was having problems with some of the mods not downloading. :oops:

alely

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh, Did I miss some detail in the post? Is it, at this time, possible to get the dire pack?

Jul 29, 2019
We would prefer a pack like the old Ultimate Pack that looks like more like the one a set up for Comparison
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjxUO8J1pNtadEJhVkYwQkQzY1ZibEZIOG03X1pSMGc&usp=sharing

FTB Unhinged = Mystcraft and Thaumcraft are missed and a few more.
FTB UNLEASHED = Mystraft and Thaumcraft are in but GregTech is missed
Direwolf 20 = Advanced Solars are missed.. we dont like Compact Solars

Greg didn't allow them in.

This is a pack without greg, basically what most people asked for

people like compact solars over advanced in most cases, so your argument is invalid.

If you want a pack with all the mods just the way you want, please make your own private pack. The majority of us agree with slowpoke and the rest of the team on the mods used.

Reactions: erdubya

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed is on the Launcher! I get an error downloading the pack. Anyone else?

Same yeah.

Same here too. Unhinged downloaded fine.

Please read this:
BEFORE REPORTING PROBLEMS (here/help desk/tech support section) READ THIS FIRST:
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting

It also helps to complete those steps, but at least make sure you've installed the launcher correctly first, pleeeeeease.

If you're having trouble downloading:
CHECK YOUR ANTI-VIRUS FILTER LOG. The launcher JUST updated, so it may not be "read" the same way by your antivirus.

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
those having problems with the packs(downloading error) go in and delete the packs folder, I did that and it worked great ^_^

The Doctor

Jul 29, 2019
They DO affect you. GregTech gets its own separate mini-pack because those are the only mods Greg wants his mod to associate with. You want GregTech + Everything Else, but Greg doesn't want that.
Here I was hoping for a constructive reply, maybe even an answer to my question. Rather than that, you take what I said completely out of context and focus on that part. The squabbles have not affected me and will not have to affect me. I merely pointed out the fact that it did not affect me, because I was playing Ultimate 1.4.7 and could continue do so until FTB decides to take it down, right? Recent events have not affected me because I wasn't playing on latest versions and no mod was making my game crash.

I hope that made things more clear.

Would I, as an end-user be able to add Gregtech to my Unleashed modpack experience? Thank you in advance for any answers.

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, if you're getting download errors at the end of the download, it's because the integrity check is checking for the old broken release. To fix it, use the private packs button to remove the pack, restart the launcher and add the pack back. That will get a fresh xml file with correct pack info in it.

Reactions: jokermatt999
Status
Not open for further replies.