New Mod Pack Added

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
is there an alternative route for downloading the Mindcrack server, as atm i am getting error messages when trying to download thru the launcher.

thanks

Edit: Being nosy while waiting i clicked on the edit mod pack button changed the version from recommended to 4 and it downloaded fine, :D

GoldDiggerth

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know it is asked but when is the server jar of de FTB MINDCRACK because its looks very nice corn,trains,wisps, and more.

Thansk for a answer

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know it is asked but when is the server jar of de FTB MINDCRACK because its looks very nice corn,trains,wisps, and more.

Thansk for a answer
There already is a download!
Open up your launcher and select sever instead of client in the filter options.

TheRPGBomb

Jul 29, 2019
I cant join my server... (multiplay.co.uk server) i have the mindcracks server installed via the launcher but when i join my server it says: Missing mod: SoulShards-v1.14. so i downloaded the SoulShards-v1.14 mod and added it to the modpack, but still when i join my server its a BIG error massage about ID conflicts. please help

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I cant join my server... (multiplay.co.uk server) i have the mindcracks server installed via the launcher but when i join my server it says: Missing mod: SoulShards-v1.14. so i downloaded the SoulShards-v1.14 mod and added it to the modpack, but still when i join my server its a BIG error massage about ID conflicts. please help
a server doing a massage, you got great stuff^^

The main thing is first making sure you are running the same "server" and "client" packs.
The client got updated after the release, so you might have slight differences between the two.
Double check that before doing anything else, that is my suggestion.

Secondly, please put your error log to pastebin and link it, so that we can try to help, maybe.

Reactions: JMakAttak3

DaMightyTom

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any alternatives to the server download. Being trying all day and no response from the host.
Would be awesome to get some mirrors up.

Thanks

Reactions: DannyB648

TheRPGBomb

Jul 29, 2019
a server doing a massage, you got great stuff^^

The main thing is first making sure you are running the same "server" and "client" packs.
The client got updated after the release, so you might have slight differences between the two.
Double check that before doing anything else, that is my suggestion.

Secondly, please put your error log to pastebin and link it, so that we can try to help, maybe.

i am 110% sure that i got the new update because i have redownloaded FTB mindcrack a million times :p the error log is comming,

Attachments

• crash-2012-12-25_20.57.05-client.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 99

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
i am 110% sure that i got the new update because i have redownloaded FTB mindcrack a million times :p the error log is comming,

Did you update the client AND the server? Because the server download i have has the same version as the client.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but I left the "chicken rain" on. I find it amusing (I also am busy hallowing out a mountain to be outside much anyway). Merry X-Mas folks! XD

Ingenia

Jul 29, 2019

I'm having this issue too - I also have a server with Multiplay. I tried to simply disable SoulShards on my server and client and when I connected it still gave me that big error about ID conflicts. Any way around this?

TheRPGBomb

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this issue too - I also have a server with Multiplay. I tried to simply disable SoulShards on my server and client and when I connected it still gave me that big error about ID conflicts. Any way around this?

just the same problem as me :(

Ingenia

Jul 29, 2019
n/m
I redownloaded the entire server pack and manually uploaded the whole thing via FTP. (Previously I had tried uploading only the updated SoulShards mod and it gave me errors.) Seems to be working fine now, it seems Multiplay needs to update.

TheRPGBomb

Jul 29, 2019
n/m
I redownloaded the entire server pack and manually uploaded the whole thing via FTP. (Previously I had tried uploading only the updated SoulShards mod and it gave me errors.) Seems to be working fine now, it seems Multiplay needs to update.

oh, ok ill try that. thank you :)

pdupre

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to update, you will need to delete to old soulshard mod on your server before putting the new one. If you have the two files at the same time it might only load the old one or you'll get some conflict id

DannyB648

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any alternatives to the server download. Being trying all day and no response from the host.
Would be awesome to get some mirrors up.

Thanks
I've been trying since yesterday and I cannot find any other downloads either. I understand CreeperHost is doing it for free, but surely theres another way to access the .zip files. Couldnt those who have the various packs create some mirrors for servers?

Sheant

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying since yesterday and I cannot find any other downloads either. I understand CreeperHost is doing it for free, but surely theres another way to access the .zip files. Couldnt those who have the various packs create some mirrors for servers?
Just keep trying, every 15-30 mins. I had issues as well, but eventually got through.

Many kudos from me for the FTB team and creeperhost. Thanks for this great free service. Many people on both ends have worked very hard to get us a product before christmas. I'm not surprised at all that the various servers are having a hard time. And as file hosting does not seem to be the core business of creeperhost, the download issues are to be expected, especially over the holidays.

If you're looking for a game hoster, consider going for creeperhost, I'm considering switching if I need a bigger server. More customers should equate to more resources available for their role as sponsor.

Reactions: Randomsteve
Status
Not open for further replies.