New Map Ideas?

What kind of map do you want?

• Total voters

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seeing as there seems not to be too many maps, I've decided to start work on my own! The problem is,
I havent decided what to do yet. So I've decided to ask you guys! What do you want in a map? Do you want a new
tutorial map? What about a puzzle map where you use the mods? An epic adventure map? Or something
completely different? I'm leaving it up to you guys! I'm probably going to wait for some mods to update before work actually begins on the map *cough Redpower cough* but I've decided that it's never too early to start planning! Depending on whats voted on, I might create another poll for the specifics of that choice.

GCYLO

Jul 29, 2019
Survival maps are pretty fun. I know how long it takes for maps to be made if one wants to do it correctly. I suggest you install redpower yourself and start now.

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
Well for me, a super hostile map would be the pinnacle of fun, since grinding against little to no challenge is boring. What if you had to traverse massive distances over void, fight countless enemies that were consistently swarming one of the few areas that held ores, that sort of thing would make me very happy :D

TheDawgMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf used a flooding system in his series 5, a Flooding puzzle maze would be cool, "can you think faster then the room can fill?" it could use multi MFFS to destroy water to reset the map or to prevent back-tracking or "do overs"

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
An RPG survival map would be amazing. Can you imagine there being many cities with different themes, buildings, trades, quests, etc. while still making your own FTB city? You can buy plots of land, have plenty of objectives.. It would be amazingly fun!

TheDawgMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Super host. FTB style!! not only do you have to find the wool but also having to find the right mystcraft link book to get to it... the victory monument would be massive just from Twilight Forest Trophies! Between custom mobs & unstable "Ages" add a story line, false leads & a good rumor mill... could take Years to complete! (and to build i would guess lol)