New idea for TE

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

shockwave95

Jul 29, 2019
I have this idea thats been boiling around in my head and I had to share it with you guys to get feedback and hope king lemming sees this. I would love to see a molten ender transport conduit. Much like a redstone conduit this would be 2 tin with harden glass in the middle with molten ender inside. It would act as a rp2 tube in that it wont spill, you can change the input or output mode with a wrench just like redstone conduits. Maybe even upgrade conduits with BC circuts to add functions like filtering to only accept specific items. Maybe add a module that will output stacks at a time with a small amount of MJ... The main idea here is much less lag IE no rendering if items etc... Instant transport of items with features similar to rp2 features. Ender pearls act as teleporters... The crucible already melts ender pearls. It seems to obvious and simple to me. Anyways what do you guys think? great idea? horrible idea?[DOUBLEPOST=1369090303][/DOUBLEPOST]Or just craft a Item conduit with an autarcic gate and then it can auto output into the conduit system.

it would be cool if he made it out of energised glowstone as it is a gas

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, chunk boundaries causing liquiducts to disconnect. Also makes sense.

I long for the day in which we will be free of chunk boundary issues, the day in which Jeb or Lexy will force blocks on chunk boundaries to consider unloaded blocks in adjacent chunks.