Whitelist Server New ftb Horizons Server Nolag | pure ftb (no plugins) | PVE & PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

james50a

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to redstonacraft
About us
Welcome to redstonacraft, we here hope to create a server that is fun to play in while maintaining a high level of competition. This is the second time i will be running a server so unlike some other servers I understand what causes lag which can inevitably lead the fall of many servers. We are whitelisted but will periodically open up to new users depending on if people leave. We will try to maintain a community of about 10-15 active people

What makes us unique?
>We are not reliant on donations AT ALL!!!
We have pre-rented the server for a period of 3 years starting earlier this month so unlike other servers which fail due to lack of funding its impossible to happen to us

>No plugins whatsoever. What we bring to everyone is a pure ftb experience the way the developers intended for it to be

>PVP is enabled and fully encouraged to a point (see rules)
Some people might be worried about this but from my experience on my last server this was mostly used as just a fun way for people to solve user disputes.

>The admins will NEVER spawn in items for their personal use (with the exception of events) and will have to earn everything the same as everyone else (except cases where testing is needed or due to a bug)

>We will be eventually recruiting mods/admins. (if you have to ask to be one your probably not the type of person we are looking for)

>Spawn will be built by the players on the server. you have complete control over this world :)

> should the map ever go down we will be uploading the entire world map so that you never loose anything, EVER.

Rules
>Raiding/steeling/greifing are not allowed at all and if proven are guranteed ways to get permabanned
the exception to this is loot gained from any pvp fighting regardless if they want to fight or not
>Pvp restrictions
You may not use one hit kill items in pvp ie portal gun+moon
you get loot from any fight
you may not lure someone to there death under trading pretenses
Dont be a dick with fairness ie diamond Armour vs newly joined player
>You must be over the age of 13 to play on this server. all mods/admins must be over the age of 17.
>swearing to insult other players is not tolerated. saying dam or something similar when you die is fine however.
>Inappropriate buildings are reason enough for temporary to perma bans ie giant private parts or similar.

Specs
>We are running of a 2gb vps (virtual private server)
>We are basically allocated whatever amount of cpu power we need at any given time
>We are running of Ubutnu (aka linux) which allows us massive control over the server to the point where we will be able to make not just internal but also remote backups.

No longer accepting new applicants. people who are accepted will be contacted shortly
We may however have a few more openings in the near future depending on how many people stick with the server

Last edited:

Delzuar

Dec 3, 2012
IGN : Xx_Reaperman_xX
Do you accept the rules : Yes
have you ever been banned : No

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: dlkane
Do you accept the rules (yes/no): yes
have you ever been banned: no

Ddonnell

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: Ddonnell
Do you accept the rules (yes/no): Yes, I do.
have you ever been banned: Never played on a FTB server, but am experienced in FTB.

Lostkiller

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: Lostkiller
Do you accept the rules (yes/no): Yes
have you ever been banned: No

jackaloonie

Jul 29, 2019
MC IGN: jackaloonie
Do You accept the rules: Yes.
Have you ever been banned: Falsely accused and was proven innocent; other than that no

james50a

Jul 29, 2019
just doing finishing touches tonight to make sure everything's working good. will open up to players tomorow afternoon/evening.

accepted users: Xx_Reaperman_xX,dlkane,Lostkiller,Ddonnell

denied users:jackaloonie

coal99

Jul 29, 2019
Mc Name: coal99
Do you accept the rules: Yes.
Have you been banned: No

jackaloonie

Jul 29, 2019
may I ask why?[DOUBLEPOST=1386630854][/DOUBLEPOST]Coal99 can justify it was a misunderstanding; he was a moderator and it was like 2 years ago

james50a

Jul 29, 2019
ok if you are willing to vouch for him like i think you are ill accept it. Just trying to be carefull

Xian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UnIdEnTiFiEd_Fox
have you ever been banned: Nope

HoodyNinja72

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: HoodyNinja72
have you ever been banned: Only once on vanilla because of IRL issues

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: DrParadise
have you ever been banned:Nope

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: Valastro
have you ever been banned: Never banned

On a side note, I look forward to being on a fun server, so I do hope I get accepted.

shoemaker1231

Jul 29, 2019
mine-craft user name: shoemaker1231
have you ever been banned: I haven't been banned
PS: Love the fact that you have no plugins! I've been trying to find a server like this for a long time. I hope I get accepted!