New Enchantments

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

madaffacca

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've never really got into enchantments and enchanting mechanics, but while I was enchanting my Vile Sword to get Soul Stealer, I got two new enchantments I've never heard about, Vorpal and Disjunction. What are these about? Are there any other new enchantments brought in by mods?

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Vorpal was added by Eloraam, it gives a chance to critical hit a mob and if that crit kills it will give you a mob head
Disjunction dunno who added but its basically bane of arthropods for endermen

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
You are correct and it's from RP as well.

Looks like elo has a bone to pick with endermen. The knife "Athame" is from RP as well, and it's yet another ender ender :D.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah all right here =) I think dw20 inspired her doing that =)

Remember the Goo mod she made for him?!

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Vorpal gives you a chance of insta-kill that will drop the head of an hostile mob (yes, even creepers).

AS far as I have seen, the three you mentioned are the only ones added, but I might be wrong.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
the vajra is supposed to be insta kill for everything but it isnt for iron golems, for example.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but it did kill a zombie or a creeper, that's high enough damage, if you ask me.

Best way to test is if the rumor about doing so to players also works, as you can put on crazy armors.