New DW20 pack. Too many resources?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tombstone101

Jul 29, 2019
I have started a new world using the new DW20 1.5 1.0.0. I am finding diamond veins of 12, gold veins are noticably more common and other resources have larger veins as well. It's sure nice, but I can't imagine it was intended. I couldn't find this posted anywhere else, so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate thread. Thanks

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
I have started a new world using the new DW20 1.5 1.0.0. I am finding diamond veins of 12, gold veins are noticably more common and other resources have larger veins as well. It's sure nice, but I can't imagine it was intended. I couldn't find this posted anywhere else, so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate thread. Thanks

Changelogs said:
CoFH Core

- Boosted Diamonds by 1 ore per cluster
- Boosted Tin Ore to match Copper

That's all they did, more diamonds per vein, and more tin. Possibly you are just lucky on this run through? Is this from quarry outputs or manual mining? For unbiased results, quarries are usually more reliable.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
you shut your face lol. I still can't find any natural diamonds...

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
This is manual, no change to configs, I literally got a stack of diamonds before a stack of Iron.

Hmm, that does sound a tad excessive, but possible if you rush to y10-15 and either branch or find a shaft. Best bet? Report it as a bug. It may be intended, but, if there's doubt, then best to let the teams know.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I believe the stack of diamonds claim is probably exaggerated.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the stack of diamonds claim is probably exaggerated.

Maybe yes, maybe no. I currently don't play it, so, if I were to make a decision as to whether or not it's bugged, I've got one response for yes, and one for no. The result of that decision is ERROR - MORE INPUT REQUIRED. Then my program crashes.

Reactions: Freakscar

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Maybe yes, maybe no. I currently don't play it, so, if I were to make a decision as to whether or not it's bugged, I've got one response for yes, and one for no. The result of that decision is ERROR - MORE INPUT REQUIRED. Then my program give a damn crashes.
mine too.