New Big Reactor 0.3

Darkone84

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone yet has played with the new Turbines from Big Reactor but they use steam. If you haven't seen The new Big Reactors yet have a look at Ako's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJvpTPapQgM&feature=em-uploademail

I did a setup of the new Big Turbine using a 5x5x5 and using steam from a Railcraft LP36 boiler. The boiler can output a Max of 360mB/t which if perfect for this setup I made. I used Electrum for the coil and with the Turbine set to 360mB/t of steam I am getting just under 2400 RF/t. I believe the biggest muilt block you can build is16x5x5.

Also with the change with Big Reactors the Reactor can output either RF power and steam depends on how you set them up.

Attachments

• Turbine Setup.jpg
    Turbine Setup.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Output.jpg
    Output.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 78

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't really played with big reactors all that much, I must try it out sometime.
The new turbines look really fun to play with.....

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I love Big Reactors as it's an awesome way of generating loads of RF while not being overly complicated. I also love how it allows you to choose the size of the multiblocks, and thus also allowing you how efficient they are, or how much power they output (this can also be done through another block in Big Reactors)

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I love Big Reactors as it's an awesome way of generating loads of RF while not being overly complicated. I also love how it allows you to choose the size of the multiblocks, and thus also allowing you how efficient they are, or how much power they output (this can also be done through another block in Big Reactors)
Also allows you to slot it into your base in any convenient place