New and Improved! 5x5x5 Applied Energistics Controller (Pic Heavy)

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys would like me to do other than another AE thing, tell me, i specialize in compacting things down! and will take requests.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe add a petal apothecary for the botania one? I've tested, and it certainly is possible. Best of luck with the Botania one!

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Will do, am having trouble with the Pure daisy because A: I'm finding it hard to distinguish between stone and livingrock and thier wooden relatives, and B: because its my first time using Steves Factory Manager for anything. so i think ill try to do the mana Gen one, What flowers should I Use for the Mana Gen? maybe kekimurus?

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see another AE cube incorporating the Thaumic Energistics toys--the Arcane Crafting Terminal is rather simple to integrate into the existing setup, and *possibly* the Arcane Assembler depending on how those work (haven't had a chance to use one yet), but there's several other toys that would be incredibly helpful to include into the setup that might be trickier than just replacing the non-Thaumic Energistics version with the Thaumic Energistics version. I also wouldn't mind the setup expanding to 7x7, since that's the space I have available in my base. :)

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Can do, will make 7x7 and include all the functionality of the current one, and the basics of thaumic energistics. :)

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
The only problem I could see with the Thaumic Energistics infusion altar one is instability. Also, would be interesting to maybe see automated research in the cube as well, using the Thaumic Exploration Jar 'o' Brains or whatever it's called

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
Will do, am having trouble with the Pure daisy because A: I'm finding it hard to distinguish between stone and livingrock and thier wooden relatives, and B: because its my first time using Steves Factory Manager for anything. so i think ill try to do the mana Gen one, What flowers should I Use for the Mana Gen? maybe kekimurus?
I think you should use a thermally, it can be nice and compact for your purposes

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Hmmm... I'm working on an idea right now, codename: MACdaddy, to create a block of ME Interfaces and Molecular Assemblers that strikes a good balance between number of interfaces to MA's and number of MA's to Interface. I think I can make one that fits in a 5 x 5. Should be interesting, anyway.

GreekAnalyzer

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... I'm working on an idea right now, codename: MACdaddy, to create a block of ME Interfaces and Molecular Assemblers that strikes a good balance between number of interfaces to MA's and number of MA's to Interface. I think I can make one that fits in a 5 x 5. Should be interesting, anyway.
I'd call it the BigMAC personally.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I have just realized something...

MA's and ME Interfaces will pass channels back and forth. So a 4 x 4 x 4 cube of alternating ME Interfaces and MA's will contain exactly 32 Interfaces, enough for one dense cable. It will also contain 32 MA's, and will have a minimum of 3 MA's facing each Interface, with a possibility of six in the internal Interfaces, meaning maximum parallel crafting capabilities. Cheap? No. But in a 4 x 4 x 4 cube, you have 288 total recipes. And it fits in your modular 5x 5 design.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
but each device can only transmit 8 channels, so you need multiple connection points and make sure the routing makes sense so all devices get a channel

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Problem is, the thermalilly would need 3 or 4 to make a difference, kekimuris is a high mana gen one

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Mmkay guys, im currently making the petal apothecary :) what recipes should i include?

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered rebuilding all of these in a Creative Superflat world once you've finalized the designs, and then sharing the world download as you complete each one? That way, we could pull these apart for ourselves if we're having trouble understanding the builds. :)

Reactions: Hazard