Never do this

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder what the limit on burn time is. Probably INT_MAX ticks, so more than 3 years, hehe
Does any of EE3's fuels come close to that? ^^

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder what the limit on burn time is. Probably INT_MAX ticks, so more than 3 years, hehe
Does any of EE3's fuels come close to that? ^^
Lets See one aternalis fuel block equals 9 times 64 coal which each burns for 80 seconds which is 46080 seconds
Means :60 = 768 minutes :60 again are
12.8 hours and i Dont want to know How long it burns in a survivallist Generator
Wait a Moment...
Ok its crazy about 5,5 DAYs

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Plus there's a max burn limit to endoflame Junpaku mentioned it a few posts ago. Now anything with a burntime > 16 peices of coal will be wasted. That equals the burn time of your average coke coal block, assuming I mean Railcraft's one or mods following that balance.
You can however still use aeternalis fuel but it will only burn for as long as coke coal. So it's a waste.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
I Know That but it was Nice as a funny thing to Know also enoflames are really easy to automate
Pressure plate ontop of that a Open create with a Hopper feeding it now just connect the redstone of the plate to the Hopper so that as Long as something is on the Pressure plate the Hopper gets a redstone Signal

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
That is a simple setup but could lead to wastage if the pool is full. As it relies on the 5 min item decay then. But one item lost per min is negligible, even more so if you use charcoal. Prefer my convoluted system that uses state cells and mana detector triggering an open blocks item cannon launching the charcoal 100 blocks away to my endoflames.

You know Botania needs it's own item cannon. It's possibly the most flamboyant way to feed your flowers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
WE have daffomills
Also everyone who automated it like that should have at least a good suupply of charcoal
Espacially in gog
Thais the Way i do it if you are not playing on a ServerServer