Nether Woes - a couple of questions.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
and yet, you can adjust the spawn rates in the configs. No need to disable, it adds a bit of spice to the nether.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
and yet, you can adjust the spawn rates in the configs. No need to disable, it adds a bit of spice to the nether.
I can understand why people want extra stuff in he nether. To me though it's now a messy and cluttered place.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
To me, it's just a necessary evil for blaze rods, lava pumping and quartz. The less time I spend there, the better.

I still cannot master the whole ghast reflect projectile thing.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
To me, it's just a necessary evil for blaze rods, lava pumping and quartz. The less time I spend there, the better.

I still cannot master the whole ghast reflect projectile thing.

Ah. Thats because there is nothing to master really. Face Ghast - spam left click when projectile nears. is really the essence of it.

Oh - or use a thaumcraft wand with lightning focus. Being able to reflect projectiles at range helps loads.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
I would start thaumcraft, if I could get my hands on a fire shard. I tore down half the darned map - still nothing.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I would start thaumcraft, if I could get my hands on a fire shard. I tore down half the darned map - still nothing.
There's always that one shard type that someone is missing or low on. I've tried and few worlds and that's always the case. Ugh.

Reactions: Museli

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
There's always that one shard type that someone is missing or low on. I've tried and few worlds and that's always the case. Ugh.

...except earth shards. Every FTB map I've ever played, I've had earth shards for DAYS. I'm seriously drowning in them.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
...except earth shards. Every FTB map I've ever played, I've had earth shards for DAYS. I'm seriously drowning in them.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
You have a point good Sir. I remember not having a lot of them but never any point of concern