Nessaja FTB | [1.4.2]FTBBETA_A | Whitelist | 20Slots | dedicated DE | prebuild OW "Eldaria"

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Volkaran

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Volkaran001
Experience with Minecraft:Around 1 year
Experience with FTB (mods in general) Playing and testing around with a lot of mods all the time.
Name 3 things you could be banned for:abusing, stealing, killing random people....
Why do you want to join us:German Server, FTB, having fun building and trying out stuff
What will be your main target on our server:No main Target yet, normaly starting to build and decide on the fly what to do next

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: monty58

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since 1.7.3, I am good with redstone and am a good enough builder.

Experience with FTB (mods in general): I've been laying with the original FTB when it was just the Feed The Beast world and no launcher. I play with the mods Alot, am good with making IC2 factories, and buildcraft things. I've been learning a lot about steves carts and am fairly good at getting that to work.

Name 3 things you could be banned for:
- Greifing
- stealing
- killing everyone you see

Why do you want to join us: Because I've been looking around for a good FTB server, and this one looks good, the staff are nice, and it has quite a nice community.

What will be your main target on our server: To build a big factory and make awesome stuff. (Maybe even make a branch of sips co. industries.)

declined. I can't even stand Yogscast and find them rather childish. Sorry to say but we try to setup a community of mature people. Your age itself wouldn't stop you from joining but if you like yogscast you wouldnt like our community believe me ;-).[DOUBLEPOST=1354917982][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name: elwebbaro
Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since the early days (2009)
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Been playing for countless hours, but I've still just scratched the surface of all those mods.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: stealing from others; taking other's houses apart and making them pretty; aswell as being a dick sometimes.
Why do you want to join us: This really seems like a very organized and well maintained server. There's also a bunch of people I know on the server.
What will be your main target on our server: Building pretty structures with powerful machines inside. :)

Accepted and whitelisted.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: mattrocks33
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since Beta 1.7. Have been mod/admin on some well known servers. Overall a pretty decent player.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): More on the creative side of things. Started playing a little bit after it came out.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Hacking, and being a douche
Why do you want to join us: I got some people who say amazing things about this server *cough cough* freekiller101 *cough cough*
What will be your main target on our server: Have fun, make some amazing creations, and have a ton of laughs!

accepted and whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1354918353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name: mmetully
Experience with Minecraft: Since alpha
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I've reached matter fab on another server, and ive pretty much 'done' all of the other addons except computercraft.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, 3rd party mods, not listening to staff.
Why do you want to join us: Logistic pipes, new faces.
What will be your main target on our server: Helping people with my mod knowledge, hoarding supplies, putting pretty shells on my projects.
Like the pretty Shells comment ^^.
accepted and whitelisted.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: hampe321
Experience whit Minecraft: i have been playing Minecraft since 1.8.1.
Experience whit FTB (mods in general): im good whit IC2, Buildcraft3, Forestry, some Railcraft, Mystcraft and Steve's carts.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Stealing and racism.
Why do you want to join us: because i used to play on the TFC server which was really fun and there is not many good FTB servers yet.
What will be your main target on our server: make a big factory that will produce biofuel and have fun.
Sorry to say hampe but especially after seeing your behavior on my TFC Server I think that you wouldn't suit this community. We try to create a very mate community and from my experience on my server and how you behaved especially about critism wasnt very mature.
Sorry to say that I have to decline.[DOUBLEPOST=1354918833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name:Volkaran001
Experience with Minecraft:Around 1 year
Experience with FTB (mods in general):playing and testing around with a lot of mods all the time.
Name 3 things you could be banned for:abusing, stealing, killing random people....
Why do you want to join us:German Server, FTB, having fun building and trying out stuff
What will be your main target on our server:No main Target yet, normaly starting to build and decide on the fly what to do next
accepted and whitelisted.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Since we got a bunch of new players we will STOP WHITELISTING FOR NOW!
IF you want to join now you basically need to be invited by friends allready playing on the server or have a really really good cause we we would accept you before integrating all the other new players in the community.

To all new Players: We had several world breaking crashes due to some issues with mods.
Basically:
We had to remove Enderchests.
We had to exchange Thermal Expansion 2.0.5 with 2.0.6.

You at least need to exchange Thermal Expansion within your client with the version of 2.0.6 to be able to login in addition to the changes mentioned in the starting post.

Jyrri

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: SINfullyKMD
Experience with Minecraft: I've played Minecraft since alpha 1.0.17_04
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I have no experience with FTB, however I do have a lot of experience with Tekkit (unfortunately), and I've been following direwolf20 for quite some time.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, stealing, pvp without all parties agreeing to pvp.
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a server to be my tekkit fix, I want something updated, something fun, and something persistent, that I can play on for a while.
What will be your main target on our server: I want to build a farm, for brewing and cross breeding. I also want to open up my own little brewery and bar.

EDIT: Saw you weren't accepting new people. I totally understand. Just please review my application if your population ever drops a bit.

monty

Jul 29, 2019
declined. I can't even stand Yogscast and find them rather childish. Sorry to say but we try to setup a community of mature people. Your age itself wouldn't stop you from joining but if you like yogscast you wouldnt like our community believe me ;-).[DOUBLEPOST=1354917982][/DOUBLEPOST]
The yogscast thing was a joke. I don't really like them(AND they still use tekkit).

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: tuga999
Experience with Minecraft: Pretty much all about it.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I tink I'm pretty all rounded with it.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Stealing, filming without server staff consent
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a nice server, this one looks good. I like the additions of logistic pipes :p
What will be your main target on our server: My main target is to play with a good community, so hopefully I can find it in this server.

Edit : Just saw that you don't accept people anymore, hopefully you will still have a look at my application.

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:draconis46
Experience with Minecraft:2 years
Experience with FTB (mods in general): have played with most tof the technical mods for about a year
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing Stealing or harassing other players in general
Why do you want to join us: Looking for an enjoyable feed the beast server community
What will be your main target on our server: Make interesting and fun tech contraptions within a fun server community.

anton12350

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: anton12350
Experience with Minecraft: Ive been playing minecraft since early alpha now and have learned to love and greatly enjoy this game.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I have been playing FTB with my friend on his server but we would like to start fresh and continue expanding our knowledge of this modpack with others.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Recording for youtube without owner verification, Griefing, and not listening to staff
Why do you want to join us: I want to join the server to start fresh with others learn more about FTB and just generally have a good time.
What will be your main target on our server: My main target on the server will be to get full quantum and build a very nice fully automated base. After that i would love to start building an Atlantis like Town for anyone who would like to build underwater.

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: thomasgroves100
Experience with Minecraft: i have been playing it since 1.6 and playing mods since 1.7.3
Experience with FTB (mods in general): i have played with every singal mod apart from TE which i am going to get into
Name 3 things you could be banned for: greifing, strip mining or quarrying in the over world and twilight forest, pvp without both parties permission
Why do you want to join us: i love feed the beast and mods
What will be your main target on our server: to build a awesome factory and mage tower

botygamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:botygamer
Experience with Minecraft:Been playing for little over a two years
Experience with FTB (mods in general):I played on multiple servers
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Griffing , Stealing, PVP without Consent.
Why do you want to join us:I'm looking for a server to have fun, meet new people, be able to build
What will be your main target on our server:The mods , build , mining ...

Blues

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Blauklotz
Experience with Minecraft: i dont have any with vanilla, i started with tekkit
Experience with FTB (mods in general): yes, tekkit, i have learned a lot so far, but there are still things i dont really know about (bees, cross-breeding,cc).
Name 3 things you could be banned for: causing lag (contraptions), stealing, pvp-ing ppl who dont want to be pvped
Why do you want to join us: to be honest, the brilliant ping is a main reason, looks like i might have a really awesome connection. Another reason is Eldaria, i have heared about that map and am interested in playing it. I hope that the whitelist and beeing in such a beautifull environment might form a close and friendly community.
What will be your main target on our server: Have Fun. I guess thats the primary goal, always. I like minecraft and the mods in all their aspects. Currently i just like to build structures, while i usually like to build big machines and factories and sometimes i even like to grab my pickaxe and sword and explore some caves. I guess i just like to build things, no matter what kind of things.

EDIT: Just saw that you dont accept any new players atm, well maybe in the future, ill keep checking this thread.

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Seldron or Drace whoever reads this first. i accidentally did a /home mine command but that brings me to the mining world that we just deleted. if you guys could reset my player file so i could get on the server again that would be great. Thanks

IGN: cppowers1

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Zenzar84
Experience with Minecraft:Since day one.
Experience with FTB (mods in general):Been playing most mods on and of since each one got out
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Stealing, Destruction of others creations, Griefing
Why do you want to join us:Want a peaceful and mature server with active staff that can keep things controlled and to meet new people.
What will be your main target on our server:Main thing will ofc to find a location to call home, i tend to farm a lot of my time and try to help thos that are in need or materials or any kind of information of the mods.

Since i saw that the white listing is closed for the moment i will see you all when i see you :p

Quacktiamauct

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mikkel399
Experience with Minecraft: I started playing right before the Halloween update in alpha.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I have no big experience with the FTB modpack, but I been playing with mods in Minecraft since we had IC1
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Stealing is bad, griefing is bad and killing random people is also bad.
Why do you want to join us: I have been searching for a server and this one seem nice, to make a long story short, I'm bored.
What will be your main target on our server: Build a awesome looking base with practical uses, so combining good looking and practical. And I will not be bored!

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:
NooBxGockeL

Experience with Minecraft:
Playing minecraft since 1.7.3, got bored a bit, until i found out about mods, especially about direwolf20 and his mods

Experience with FTB (mods in general):
Well, played the old FTB pack very much and got through FTB normal and insanity... recently i found my love in computercraft, so i hope i can fullfill my needs on your server

Name 3 things you could be banned for:
1. Abusing ComputerCraft HTTP
2. Setting up more than 5 chunkloaders
3. Usual things like, griefing, stealing, harassing.

Why do you want to join us:
Germany ftw!, and talked to someone on your Teamspeak... just good things were heard.
And i love the litte tweaks to Gregtech, as well as MiscPeripherals (They're awesome!).

What will be your main target on our server:
Creating my own little Turtle Industry and renting them, or more like renting me to code some programs ;PP.
And of course usual Stuff, Googolplex amounts of diamonds

F.Y.I: I live in Bavaria and soon some holidays and nothing to do...

EDIT: Well just saw that u arent really whitelisting anymore.
If u change your mind, i would love to join.

~Markus

zZFrostedToastZz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:KILLzone21
Experience with Minecraft:Alpha 1.1
Experience with FTB (mods in general):Much in tekkit but i'd rather play this
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Hacking, Talking bad to admins and or owner, Griefing
Why do you want to join us:I'd like to play with a group of friends
What will be your main target on our server:Try to get Quantum Armour